Pelican 1490 Laptop Case (Black)
- Fits Laptop with a Screen up to 17".
- Watertight, Dustproof Case.
- Made of Ultra-high Impact Copolymer.
- Three-piece Foam Set Interior.
- Built-in Pressure Equalisation Valve.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #175
- SKU: 1490-000-110
The Pelican 1490 Laptop Case (Black) is a watertight, dustproof and corrosion-proof case with a slim attache design. It is designed to carry a laptop computer with a screen up to 17" and accessories. The case has a built-in purge valve for changes in altitude or temperature and locking latches with keys. It is carried by a padded folding handle and an optional removable padded ergonomic shoulder strap.
This case has a 3-piece foam set interior.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case.
- Made of Ultra-high Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable.
- Three-piece foam set interior.
- Built-in purge valve for changes in altitude or temperature.
- Locking latches with keys.
- Three-piece foam set consists of 1 convoluted lid foam, 1 main "pick and pluck" foam and one 1.0" bottom foam.
- Temperature rating -10 to +210°F (-23 to +99°C)
- Padded folding carry handle.
- IP67 (1 metre submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280.
- Compatible with laptop computer with a screen up to 17".
|Carry/Transport Options||Top Handle|
|Interior Contents||Cube/Diced Foam|
|Exterior Dimensions||19.9 x 13.9 x 4.7" / 50.6 x 35.3 x 11.9 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||17.8 x 11.4 x 4.1" / 45.2 x 29 x 10.4 cm|
|Watertight||Yes, O-Ring Seal|
|Maximum Buoyancy||41.0 lb / 18.5 kg|
|Weight||6.5 lb / 3 kg|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.