Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #176
- SKU: 1495-000-110
Exterior Dimensions: 21.62 x 17.25 x 4.87" (54.9 x 43.8 x 12.4cm) (LxWxD)
Interior Dimensions: 18.87 x 13.12 x 3.81" (47.9 x 33.3 x 9.7cm) (LxWxD)
Lid depth: 1.12" (2.8cm)
Bottom depth: 2.68" (6.8cm)
*Please double check the dimensions of your laptop and to compare with the interior dimensions above
The Pelican 1495 Case with Foam (Black) is a watertight, dustproof and corrosion-proof case with a slim attache design. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer polypropylene that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has an Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve for changes in altitude or temperature. It can be carried by a comfortable rubber over-molded handle, or an optional removable, padded, ergonomic shoulder strap.
This case includes a three-piece foam set that consists of one "egg crate" foam upper section, one Pick 'N' Pluck foam section, and one 1.0" blank bottom foam section.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof case
- Made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer polypropylene that makes it extremely strong and durable
- Open-cell core with solid wall design is strong, yet lightweight
- Three-piece foam set that consists of one "egg crate" foam upper section, one Pick 'N' Pluck foam section, and one 1.0" blank bottom foam section
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve for changes in altitude or temperature
- Meets IP 67 and Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280 specifications
- Temperature Rating -10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle for carrying
- Optional removable, padded ergonomic shoulder strap
Material Exterior: High-impact structural copolymer polypropylene
Interior: Open-cell core with solid wall design
Interior: Polyurethane foam
Watertight to 30'
Floats in salt water with 46.15 lbs (20.48kg)
Type of Closure
Easy-open double throw latches
Three-piece Pick 'n Pluck foam set
Equipment that does require protection
8.37 lbs (3.8kg)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.