Pelican 1500 Case with Foam (Desert Tan)
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #20
- SKU: 1500-000-190
1500 Case Interior Dimensions:
16.75" x 11.18" x 6.12" (42.5 x 28.4 x 15.5 cm)
The Pelican 1500 Case with Foam (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring, easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It includes an automatic pressure equalization valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. It is carried by a folding rubber over-molded handle.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Custom shaped foam interior optional
- Perfect for medium to large size devices, camera accessories and lenses
- This case includes a three piece foam insert set consisting of; 1 "Egg crate" type foam in lid, 1 Pick 'N Pluck foam insert and one 1.0" foam pad.
- Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer
- 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring
- Temperature rating -40 to +210°F (-40 to +95°C)
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.