(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Canon BG-E9 Battery GripProduct #1329 | SKU BGE9 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Comfort and Control in Vertical Position
- Vertical Position Shutter Release Button
- Vertical Position Control Buttons & Dial
- Extends Shooting Time
- Holds Two LP-E6 Batteries
The BG-E9 Battery Grip from Canon is a very useful accessory to have on hand for your EOS 60D DSLR. It not only offers you the added convenience of a vertical shutter release but contains the additional benefits of AE/FAE Lock, AF Point Selection, Magnify Button and Aperture Exposure Compensation. There is an easy-to-use attach/detach mechanism. The grip also provides extra heft to the camera giving you more to hold on to. It operates on either two optional LP-E6 Lithium-ion batteries or six optional "AA" batteries.
- AE/FAE Lock
- Reduce Button
- Main Dial
- AF Point Selection
- Magnify Button
- Aperture/Exposure Compensation Button
- Vertical Grip Operation Switch
|Tripod Mounting Thread||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||Not Specified by Manufacturer|