(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The 10x25 Travelite VI Binocular from Nikon is a compact optic that features a fully multicoated optical path and ergonomic housing. A rubber armoured carbon fibre body offers lightweight and impact-resistant performance, and the contoured body with textured gripping surfaces provide slip-resistant handling, making the Travelite VI well-suited for sightseeing on vacation and glassing the ball field from the stands.
Nikon's Eco-Glass optical system includes lenses and prisms that are responsibly sourced and contain no lead or arsenic. Complementing the travel-friendly size and eco-friendly glass, aspherical lenses reduce field curvature that can distort the field of view—resulting in flat images that display lifelike colour and consistent centre-to-edge sharpness. Combined with a 10 ft close focus distance, this 10x25 binocular is ready for almost any close to mid-range glassing task.
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective lenses: 25mm diameter
- Aspherical lenses: minimise field curvature and enhance sharpness
- Eco-Glass: Prisms and lenses free of lead and arsenic
- BAK4 prism glass; Porro prism design
- Fully multicoated optics reduce glare and improve contrast
- 10 ft close focus distance
Use and Handling
- Fold-down rubber eyecups with 11mm eye relief
- Contoured body and gripping surfaces provide ergonomic handling
- Carbon fibre composite housing with slip-resistant rubber armouring
- Weight: 9.5 oz
|Objective Lens Diameter||25mm|
|Angle of View||5.0° (actual)|
|Field-of-View||262' @ 1000 yd / 86.98 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.8' / 2.99 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||2.5 mm|
|Eye Relief||11.1 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||56 - 72 mm / 2.20 - 2.83"|
|Dimensions||4.6 x 2.0 x 4.5" / 11.68 x 5.08 x 11.43 cm|
|Weight||9.5 oz / 269.3 g|