This 55mm RA54 Red Enhancer Colour, Intensifier Filter from Hoya is designed increase colour contrast within an image without unwanted polarisation. It is intended to affect specific colours of the visible spectrum passing through it, with an emphasis on wavelengths of light that are responsible for the appearance of red, orange, and yellow. White and neutral tones are preserved, and this filter's 0.15 density corresponds to a reduction of light from entering a lens by one-half of a stop.
This Hoya filter is constructed from optical glass for increased clarity and features an aluminium-alloy filter ring for durability while remaining lightweight.
- Enhances red, orange, and yellow colours within an image
- Increases colour contrast without unwanted polarisation
- Preserves white and neutral tones
- 1.4x filter factor reduces exposure by one-half of a stop
- Constructed from optical glass for increased clarity
- Lightweight and durable aluminium-alloy filter ring with 55mm front filter threads
- Plastic case for storage and transport
|Filter Factor||1.4 (0.5 stop)|
|Effect||Increases colour contrast over an image without unwanted polarisation. Emphasis on wavelengths of light that are responsible for the appearance of red, orange, and yellow colours|
|Front Filter Thread Size||55 mm|
|Front Lens Cap Size||55 mm|
|Package Weight||0.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||3.5 x 2.9 x 0.4"|