The 82mm Pro 1 Digital Solid Neutral Density 0.6 Filter is an ND filter with a 4x filter factor that provides a 2-stop exposure reduction. Its 0.6 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the colouration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, each glass surface includes three layers of anti-reflection coating. These coatings also offer greater protection to the filter substrate and help it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters.
This filter is constructed from optical glass for increased clarity and colour fidelity. Its aluminium-alloy filter ring is durable while remaining lightweight.
- 0.6 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 2-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect colouration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
- Each glass surface includes three layers of anti-reflection coating to prevent internal ghosting and reflections.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity.
- Aluminium-alloy filter ring is durable while remaining lightweight.
- 82mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport.
|Filter Type||Solid ND|
|Density||0.6 (2 Stops)|
|Circular Size||82 mm|
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet||82 mm|
|Package Weight||0.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.3 x 3.6 x 0.5"|