The Hoya 62mm Fog Filter Set includes a Hoya 62mm Fog A Filter and a Hoya 62mm Fog B Filter. Both feature a semi-opaque substrate that allows them to create the appearance of fog in an entire image. Unlike a soft-focus filter, their effect is not limited to affecting how light entering a camera is refracted. Instead, image details are deliberately obscured in a manner that is similar to how natural fog prevents an observer from clearly discerning objects or elements within a scene, while light sources become substantially diffused.
The effect of the Fog B filter is approximately twice as strong as that of the Fog A filter.
These filters are non-coated, constructed from optical glass, and each feature an aluminium-alloy filter ring that is durable while remaining lightweight.
- Set of two filters that consists of a Hoya Fog A filter and a Hoya Fog B filter which can each create the appearance of fog in an entire image
- Effect of Fog B filter is approximately twice as strong as that of Fog A filter
- Constructed from optical glass
- 62mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters
- Aluminium-alloy filter rings are durable while remaining lightweight
- Filter pouch included for storage and transport
|Type||Soft focus and diffusion|
|Grade||A and B|
|Effect||Creates the appearance of fog in an entire image; effect of Fog B filter is approximately twice as strong as that of Fog A filter|
|Front Filter Thread Size||62 mm|
|Front Lens Cap Size||62 mm|
|Package Weight||0.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.3 x 4.2 x 1.5"|