(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
SLR Magic 10mm T2.1 Hyperprime Cine Lens (MFT Mount)Product #45970 | SKU SLR-1021MFT |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Low Edge and Corner Distortion
- Aperture Range: T2.1 to T16
- Geared Focus and Iris Control Rings
- Clickless Iris Ring
- Supports 77mm Front Filter
Joining the other MFT mount SLR Magic Hyperprimes is the 10mm T2.1 Hyperprime Cine Lens. Designed specifically for use with MFT mount cameras with Four Thirds sized sensors the lens strikes a useful balance between size, form, and function. The 10mm lens features sharp images exhibiting little corner and edge distortion, even when the iris is at its maximum opening of T2.1.
The lens' Cine designation refers to the geared focus and iris rings, which feature 0.8 pitch teeth for compatibility with film style follow focus units. The clickless iris ring allows you to adjust the aperture during the shot for smooth iris pulls. The front of the lens does not rotate as you change focus, and is threaded to accept threaded 77mm filters or filter rings.
The lens has a 35mm equivalent focal length of 20mm on a standard Four Thirds camera.
- The front element does not rotate as you change focus of the lens, it also does not protrude beyond the front lens threading, allowing you to attach filters to the fornt of your lens.
- The clickless iris allows you to smoothly adjust your exposure during the shot.
- Built-in iris and focus gears follow industry standards, allowing you to work with optional follow focus units and lens gear motors.
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Minimum Focus Distance from Image Plane||20 cm|
|Gear MOD & Pitch||Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
|Filter Thread||77 mm|
In The Box
- SLR Magic 10mm T2.1 Hyperprime Cine Lens (MFT Mount)
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap