(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Manfrotto 322RC2 - Heavy Duty Grip Ball HeadProduct #1201 | SKU 322RC2 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Horizontal handle grip control
- Friction control
- Magnesium construction
- Built-in bubble spirit level
- Quick release camera plate
The Manfrotto 322RC2 Grip Action Ball Head offers the versatility of a ball head, with true ergonomic control.
The 322RC2 is unique in that it allows the camera mounting assembly to be positioned for left or right hand operation, in horizontal or vertical position, and in addition, will allow you to unblock, move, position and lock your camera with one hand in one position. This is due to the revolutionary design of its grip handle which incorporates the ball lock lever. The very act of taking your hand away from the grip locks the head into position, which eliminates the extra step of having to tighten a knob or lever before being ready to shoot. The tension of the ball can be adjusted to accommodate the load weight.
This head is not suitable for continuous tracking of moving subjects, it is not practical since one must always grip the lever to release the ball and thus your hand would tire after prolonged use.
- An ideal head for action or wedding and portrait photographers.
- Fast, one-handed positioning
- Customisable for left or right-handed use, horizontal or vertical
- Built-in bubble level
- Optional 322RA adapter or 341 Junior Elbow bracket allow camera to be centered over tripod in horizontal and vertical axes
- RC2 Quick Release
|Maximum Camera Supported||SLR or medium format camera|
|Load Capacity||5 kg|
|Height||10.3 cm [in horizontal position]|
|Tripod Mount Thread Size||3/8"-16|
In The Box
- Manfrotto 322RC2 - Heavy Duty Grip Ball Head
- 200PL Quick Release Plate with 1/4"-20 Screw and 3/8" Bushing Adapter
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
- Limited 8-Year Extension Warranty when Product is Registered
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review