The TouchMix-16 Compact Digital Mixer with Touchscreen from QSC is a 20-input digital mixer that features 16 built-in mic preamplifiers and can be controlled by its integrated touchscreen or wirelessly via an iPad connected to the same wireless network. The mixer features a DSP-based 4-band parametric AEQ with variable high- and low-pass filters, a gate, and compressor on each input channel. The TM-16's DSP also provides reverb, echo, delay, and chorus effects in addition to assignable pitch correction.
The mixer is also capable of multi-track recording with sampling frequencies up to 48kHz to an optional external USB hard drive. A USB Wi-Fi adapter and carrying case are included.
- 20 Full Function Inputs: 12 Mic, 4 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo), 2 Stereo Line (TRS), Talkback (XLR), USB 2-track
- Outputs: 6 Aux (XLR), 2 Stereo (TRS), Main R/L (XLR), Cue (TRS), Monitor (TRS)
- TRS Aux outs drive wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly
- 4-band full parametric AEQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels
- Gate and compressor on all input channels
- 4 stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector
- 1/3 octave graphic equalisation, limiters, delay and notch filters on Main and Aux outputs
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups
- Colour, capacitive touchscreen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast operation
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist you with channel setup, effects selection, and more
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair
- Remote control via mobile devices. Wi-Fi interface included
|Display||6.1 x 3.5" (156 x 90 mm) colour TFT, touch sensing|
4x Combo XLR/TRS
2x Stereo 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS
1x XLR talkback
|Output||2x Main XLR, line level
6x Aux XLR, line level
2x Stereo Aux TRS (line or ear monitors, 16 O minimum impedance)
1x Stereo monitor TRS (line or headphone, 16 O minimum impedance)
1x Stereo cue TRS (line or headphone, 16 O minimum impedance)
|Processing||Mic & Line Input Processing:
4-band parametric AEQ with Hi/Low shelving option
Variable 24 dB/octave HPF & LPF
2-Track (USB) & FX Return Processing:
2-band shelving AEQ
Variable 24 db/octave HPF
Output Channel Processing:
Main Output & Auxes 1 to 6: 1/3 octave graphic AEQ, variable HPF & LPF, 4-band variable notch filter, limiter
Auxes 7/8, 9/10: 4-band parametric AEQ, limiter
|Recording||20 tracks, requires USB 3.0 Hard Drive, minimum 7800 RPM|
|Groups||8 DCA groups (with mutes)
8 Mute groups
|Cue||Input priority cue
Solo in place
|Effects||Reverb, echo, delay, chorus
1x Pitch Correct (assignable to any mono input channel)
50x factory presets
50x user presets
|Preset||Mixer Presets: Factory & user mixer presets including all mixer parameters may be stored internally or loaded to / from USB
Channel Preset: User channel presets may be stored internally or loaded to / from USB
|Control||External Control: iOS mixer app for iPad, control via Wi-Fi provides access to all mixer functions|
|Wi-Fi||USB Wi-Fi adapter included|
|Line Voltage||100 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz|
|Sampling Frequency||44.1/48 kHz|
|Internal Processing||32-bit floating point|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/-0.5 dB, any input to any output|
|Dynamic Range||105 dB|
|Output Noise||Residual Output Noise: -86 dBu|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||-94 dB|
|Maximum Input Level||+16 dB (Mic inputs)
+22 dB (Line inputs)
|Phantom Power||48 V, individually switchable per channel|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||3.5 x 14.2 x 11.7" (89 x 360 x 297 mm)|
|Weight||5.9 lb (2.98 kg)|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: QSC TouchMix-16 Compact Digital Mixer with Touchscreen
- Manufacturer: QSC
- Model: TOUCHMIX-16
- SKU: TOUCHMIX-16
- RM Product #: 32108
- Warranty: All QSC products have a 6-year warranty, with the exception of TouchMix mixers, which have a 3-year warranty.