The MQ60H is a wall mount monitor speaker designed to guarantee uniform coverage of a large area in order to limit the number of speakers and therefore the installation points.
It is a two-way speaker with three transducers: the 5“ woofer and the two horn-loaded dome tweeters with constant directivity are positioned in such a way as to ensure the maximum listening comfort within the area covered. Installation is carried out in two phases: first, you mount the support on the wall and make the electrical connections; when all the works are completed, you insert the speaker and make a quick connection.
Product Features and Applications:
- Two way Bass reflex speaker for music reproduction
- Speaker composed by 5" woofer 5" and 2 x 1" dome tweeter
- Max output power 120 W
- Bypass configuration input 16 O, output power 60 W RMS
- 30W - 20W - 10W - 5W output power for 100 V line
- 15W - 10W - 5W - 2,5W output power for 70 V line
- 2600 Hz crossover frequencies with attenuation 12/12 dB/oct
- Dynamic Protection on woofer and tweeter
- Music applications
- Audio visual applications
- Places of worship
- Recreational facilities
- Shopping malls
- Type of speaker:2 way bass reflex speaker
- Frequency Response:100 Hz ÷ 19 kHz
- Max SPL @ 1m:109 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:180°
- Vertical coverage angle:120°
- Power Handling:60 W RMS
- Peak Power Handling:120 W PEAK
- System Sensitivity:88 dB
- Impedance:16 O
- Crossover frequencies:2000 Hz
- Tweeter:2 x 1"
- Input connector:2 euroblock
- Constant voltage:100 V, 70 V
- Power Selection:30 - 20 - 10 - 5 W (100 V)
- Hardware:Body in self-extinguishing plastic
- Colour:White / Silver / Black
- Net weight:2.85kg
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.