The NX 12-SMA is equipped with new high power 700 W digital amplifier and a newly designed 12” coaxial neodymium transducer that guarantees outstanding audio quality and definition as well as an extremely lightweight of the final system.
The NX 12-SMA can be also used as a portable PA system, thanks to the rugged powder coated steel pole mount installed on the side. In order to control the response of the speaker in such different applications, RCF has incorporated two special Equalization Modes:
- Floor, for stage monitoring;
- Free Field, for the use of the speakers as a stand-alone PA system.
Cabinet is made in Baltic Birch plywood, finished with an extremely resistant paint for an extensive use on the road.
An ergonomic side handle, integrated with the input panel, is provided for an easier transport of the speaker.
Product Features and Applications:
- 700 Watt digital bi-amplification
- 129 dB max spl
- 60° x 60° constant directivity horn
- 12" High power neodymium woofer, 2.5" voice coil
- 1.7" kapton dome, 1" exit, neodymium high frequency driver
- DSP processing, floor - fre field equalization, soft limiter and protection
- Combo xlr/jack input, xlr signal output
- Main vocal stage monitor
- High-output drum or keyboard monitor
- Main PA in small venues
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz ÷ 20 kHz
- Max SPL:129 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:60°
- Vertical coverage angle:60°
- Compression Driver:1.7" kapton dome, 1" exit, neodymium
- Woofer:12" neo high power woofer, 2.5" voice coil
- Input connectors:xlr, jack
- Output connectors:xlr
- Limiter:Soft Limiter
- Controls:Freefield, floor
- Total power:700 W
- High frequencies:200 W
- Low frequencies:500 W
- Cabinet Material:Baltic Birch
- Handles:1 on side
- Pole Mount/Cap:yes
- Height: 324mm
- Width: 550mm
- Depth: 417mm
- Net Weight: 16.5kg
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.