Redrock Micro Remote Start/Stop Holder for Canon DSLRs
- Product: #1074
- SKU: 2-058-0001
- Remote-Control Holder
- Allows Positioning of Canon RC5 Remote
- Use with Canon 5D Mark II & 7D
- Use with microMount
The Remote Start/Stop Holder for Canon DSLRs from Redrock Micro enables you to securely mount a Canon RC5 infrared remote (not included) to your Redrock handgrip. Mounting the remote allows for easy hands-off start and stop functionality. This unit works with both the Canon 5D Mark II and 7D.
The remote holder also supports a second style setup. Pair the remote holder with a microMount and position it anywhere on a 15mm rod. The remote must be positioned within the line of sight of the infrared port on the Canon camera body.
- This unit enables you to securely mount a Canon RC5 infrared remote to your Redrock handgrip
- Mounting the remote allows for easy hands-off start and stop functionality
- This unit works with both the Canon 5D Mark II and 7D
- The remote holder also supports a second style setup. Pair the remote holder with a microMount and position it anywhere on a 15mm rod
- The remote must be positioned within the line of sight of the infrared port on the Canon camera body
Wireless remote not included
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.