Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #9412
- SKU: 010604
The Rycote - Modular Windshield 4 is a professional windscreen intended for use with microphones used in field audio applications such as film, ENG/EFP and professional video. The Windshield is a lightweight and durable basket made from flexible grey plastic netting with a screening material attached. It slides on to the Modular Suspension surrounding the whole microphone, connector and suspension. This system creates a still volume of air around the microphone, which provides excellent wind-noise reduction of up to 30dB, including minimal High-Frequency loss.
A Modular Windshield is comprised of: A Windshield body, two end caps, and in some cases extension pieces. The twist and turn locking end caps provide easy, secure and rattle-free on both ends of the windshield. Both end caps can now be removed, facilitating easier placement of the microphone inside the basket.
Suitable for - shotgun microphones from 211mm up ton 280mm in length, with Medium Modular Suspension
- Hytrel Plastic Construction - A material called Hytrel is used on the end rings and shield. The material aids in creating the "dead" space necessary for quiet operation.
- Interlocking Ends - Modular locking end rings provide quick and easy replacement of dented ends and modular extensions.
- Lightweight, durable windshield baskets are robust enough to withstand the rigours of Broadcast and ENG whatever the weather
- The modular nature means our windshields can fit a variety of length microphones making them very versatile
- The Windshield is designed to be used with our Modular Suspensions and together provide excellent wind and handling noise reduction
- Width: 100mm
- Height: 100mm
- Body windshield length: 330mm
- Total Length: 450mm
- Weight: .34kg
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.