SKB 3SKB-R916U24 16 Space ATA Roto-Molded Shock Shipping Case - 24'' deep
- Product: #3735
- SKU: 3SKB-R916U24
48.26 x 60.96 x 71.12 cm (WxDxH)
The SKB 3SKB R916U24 ATA Roto-Molded Shock 24" Rack Shipping Case is a sixteen unit 24" deep roto-molded case. Features include compound hinged doors, black powder coated stainless steel latches, removable 4.0" casters, eight HM-245 elastomeric shock mounts with a load range of 40 to 150 lb., gasketed doors and a pressure relief valve. The case meets most ATA or military specifications for shipping cases.
- Roto molded Polyethylene shock absorbing rack case.
- Standard 19" rack width as per EIA standards with 16 space rack height
- Standard rack depth front to rear rail is 24" and lid depth is 4.5"
- Meets most ATA and Military specifications
- Frame with threaded steel rails and aluminum cross components form an "H" shaped rigid configuration.
- Black powdered coated stainless steel key lockable recessed twist latches
- Eight HM-245 elastomeric, high damping, wide temperature range shock mounts with a load range of 40 to 150 lb.
- Plug style lid sealing system. Lids penetrate the body with an approximate 1.0" molded in protrusion that provides sealing and anti-shearing properties.
- Compound hinge system allows the lids to swing out 270° and rest along sides of the case or easily removed and reinstalled.
- Front and rear doors are fitted with rubber gaskets for water resistant protection.
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve pressure (MIL-STD-648C)
- Cases stack securely with wheels on or off.
- Both lids can be opened while cases are stacked.
- Spring loaded rubber over molded handles
- Standard high quality slide-in/out locking swivel 4.0" locking casters rated at 1200 lb.
Material: Exterior: High molecular weight Roto molded polyethylene
Type of Closure: Black powdered coated stainless steel key lockable recessed twist latches
Outside Dimensions: 36 3/4 x 27 x 39" (93.35 x 68.58 x 99.06 cm) (WxDxH)
Interior Dimensions: 19 x 24 x 28" (48.26 x 60.96 x 71.12 cm) (WxDxH)
Lid depth: 4 1/2" (11.43 cm)
Base depth: 24" (60.96 cm)
Shock Absorbent: Yes
Rails: Front & rear
Accommodates: Audio, video or computer equipment needing shock protection during shipping
Carrying/Transport Options: Spring loaded rubber over molded handles, Removable 4.0" locking swivel casters
Weight: 110 lb (49.9 kg)