SKB 3SKB-R916U24 16 Space ATA Roto-Molded Shock Shipping Case - 24'' deep
- Product: #3735
- SKU: 3SKB-R916U24
48.26 x 60.96 x 71.12 cm (WxDxH)
The SKB 3SKB R916U24 ATA Roto-Molded Shock 24" Rack Shipping Case is a sixteen unit 24" deep roto-molded case. Features include compound hinged doors, black powder coated stainless steel latches, removable 4.0" casters, eight HM-245 elastomeric shock mounts with a load range of 40 to 150 lb., gasketed doors and a pressure relief valve. The case meets most ATA or military specifications for shipping cases.
- Roto molded Polyethylene shock absorbing rack case.
- Standard 19" rack width as per EIA standards with 16 space rack height
- Standard rack depth front to rear rail is 24" and lid depth is 4.5"
- Meets most ATA and Military specifications
- Frame with threaded steel rails and aluminum cross components form an "H" shaped rigid configuration.
- Black powdered coated stainless steel key lockable recessed twist latches
- Eight HM-245 elastomeric, high damping, wide temperature range shock mounts with a load range of 40 to 150 lb.
- Plug style lid sealing system. Lids penetrate the body with an approximate 1.0" molded in protrusion that provides sealing and anti-shearing properties.
- Compound hinge system allows the lids to swing out 270° and rest along sides of the case or easily removed and reinstalled.
- Front and rear doors are fitted with rubber gaskets for water resistant protection.
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve pressure (MIL-STD-648C)
- Cases stack securely with wheels on or off.
- Both lids can be opened while cases are stacked.
- Spring loaded rubber over molded handles
- Standard high quality slide-in/out locking swivel 4.0" locking casters rated at 1200 lb.
Material: Exterior: High molecular weight Roto molded polyethylene
Type of Closure: Black powdered coated stainless steel key lockable recessed twist latches
Outside Dimensions: 36 3/4 x 27 x 39" (93.35 x 68.58 x 99.06 cm) (WxDxH)
Interior Dimensions: 19 x 24 x 28" (48.26 x 60.96 x 71.12 cm) (WxDxH)
Lid depth: 4 1/2" (11.43 cm)
Base depth: 24" (60.96 cm)
Shock Absorbent: Yes
Rails: Front & rear
Accommodates: Audio, video or computer equipment needing shock protection during shipping
Carrying/Transport Options: Spring loaded rubber over molded handles, Removable 4.0" locking swivel casters
Weight: 110 lb (49.9 kg)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.