SKB SKB3I-0907-MC6 Waterproof 6 Mic case
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #3945
- SKU: 3I-0907-MC6
The SKB MC6 Waterproof Six Mic Case (Black) is designed to hold 6 microphones; 3 mics each stored horizontally in 2 separate layers of foam. It is a waterproof, injection molded case made from ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin. The case is resistant to corrosion and impact damage and has a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design. The interior has custom-cut foam padding and is cut on a water jet machine. The lid has convoluted foam for a compression fit. It also has an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve, continuous molded-in hinge and a trigger release latch system. The case is carried by a rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Holds 6 microphones; 3 mics each stored horizontally on 2 separate layers of foam
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Trigger release latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- injection molded, waterproof, ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Custom-cut foam padded interior is cut on a water jet machine
- Convoluted foam in the lid for a compression fit
- Gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design
- (IP67) resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- MIL-STD-810F UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant
- MIL-STD-648C ambient pressure
Material: Exterior: Injection molded polypropylene copolymer resin
Interior: Custom-cut foam padded
Type of Closure: Trigger release latch system
Interior Dimensions: 9.5 x 7.38 x 6.13” (24.13 x 18.73 x 15.56cm) (LxWxD)
Lid Depth: 1.19” (3.01cm)
Base Depth: 4.94” (12.54cm)
Carrying/Transport Options: Cushion grip handle
Weight: 3.05 lbs (1.38kg)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.