SKB iSeries 2011-7 Two DSLR with Lenses Case (Black)
- Holds 2 DSLRs & Grips, 2 Zoom Lenses
- Custom-Cut Foam Interior
- Strong Polypropylene Copolymer Resin
- Automatic Pressure Equalisation Valve
- Complete Gasket Seal
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #20609
- SKU: 3I-20117SLR2
The black iSeries 2011-7 Two DSLR with Lenses Case from SKB fits up to two DSLR bodies with 24-70mm f/2.8 and 70-200mm f/2.8 lenses attached, along with a flash, and accessories such as lens hoods, batteries, and memory cards between custom-cut foam slots inside the case. This case is ideal for wedding and event photographers and is designed with removable blocks so that it can accommodate camera bodies with or without battery grips. The custom waterproof case has trigger release latches for quick, but secure access, and is made in the USA. For easily transporting the case, there are wheels and a pull out trolley handle.
This iSeries injection moulded waterproof case is constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, features a gasket, and has a waterproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous moulded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-moulded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalisation valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
- Custom cut polyethylene foam
- Removable foam sections to fit camera bodies with or without battery grips
- Pull out handle and wheels
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal provides a watertight case(MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalisation valve (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to impact damage
- Moulded-in hinge
- Rubber over-moulded cushion grip handle
- Locking loops for an optional lock
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
|Carry/Transport Options||Top Handle, Side Handle, Telescoping Handle, Wheels|
|Interior Contents||Custom Foam|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D)||55.6 x 35.6 x 22.9 cm|
|Base Depth||14 cm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.