Samyang 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount (Black)
- Product: #23049
- SKU: SY12M-MFT-BK
The black 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount from Samyang is a wide-angle prime lens designed specifically for use with Micro Four Thirds format image sensors. Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 24mm and a broad 83° angle of view, this lens is well-suited for architectural, interior, and landscape images. Its fast f/2.0 maximum aperture is beneficial to working in low-light conditions.
One aspherical element, one hybrid aspherical element and three elements made of low dispersion glass have been incorporated into the optical design to minimise chromatic aberrations and distortion for sharper, high contrast imaging throughout the frame. Additionally, a Nano Coating System (NCS) has been applied to the lens elements in order to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting. A six-blade aperture closes to create a near full circle and the lenses minimum focus distance is 7.9". The lens barrel is built with aluminium alloy with a 67mm diameter filter thread and includes a removable petal-style lens hood.
- Wide-angle prime lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 24mm for comprehensive wide-angle applications including architectural and landscape photography.
- Fast f/2.0 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements, one hybrid aspherical element and an aspherical element reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images from the centre to the corner of the image frame.
- Nano Coating System improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, colour-neutral images.
- Durable aluminium alloy build and included removable petal-style lens hood.
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on Micro Four Thirds Format Focal Length: 24 mm
|Camera Mount Type
||Micro Four Thirds
||Micro Four Thirds
|Angle of View
|Minimum Focus Distance
||20 cm (7.87")
||Approx. 72.5 x 57.9 mm (2.85 x 2.28")
||255 g (8.99 oz)
||0.41 kg (0.9 lb)
|Box Dimensions (WxHxD)||12 x 12 x 13 cm (4.9 x 4.8 x 5.1")|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.