Shure AD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter with TA4M
- For Axient Digital Systems.
- TA4M Connector.
- Automatic Gain Adjustment.
- 2/10/35mW RF Output Power.
- Detachable Antenna, Mute Mode.
- Product: #66472
- SKU: AD1
The Shure AD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter with TA4M is a digital wireless bodypack transmitter compatible with Axient Digital series receivers.
The AD1 operates in a single 146 MHz ultrawide UHF bandwidth. It provides up to 8 hours of operation on two AA batteries and up to 9 hours of operation on an SB900A (available separately) rechargeable battery, with a selectable 2/10/35mW RF output power and a transmission range up to 330'.
This version of the transmitter features a TA4M input, allowing you to connect a lavalier or headset mic of your choice for hands-free presentations and performances, or a dedicated adapter cable for use with an instrument (mic and cable available separately).
With a durable, moisture-resistant, lightweight aluminium case, the AD1 delivers pristine audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
User-Friendly Features in a Rugged Housing
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- Automatic Gain adjusts the mic input level for you.
- The power button conveniently doubles as mute switch, while preserving RF lock.
- Frequency and power lockout functions prevent accidental or unauthorised changes during events.
- A backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls lets you quickly access frequency, group, and channel settings, along with mute and lock status, RF output, and remaining battery life.
- Offset function lets you balance mic levels when assigning multiple transmitters to a single receiver slot.
- Adjustment range: -12 to +21 dB.
- 2/10/35mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage.
Convenient Power Management Options
- Optional SB900A rechargeable battery offers intelligent power management with precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect.
- External charging contacts allow for docked battery charging.
- SBC220 two-bay and SBC840 eight-bay networked chargers (both available separately) allow for remote power monitoring via Shure's Wireless Workbench software.
|Wireless Transmission||Digital UHF|
|RF Frequency Band||470 to 616 MHz|
|RF Bandwidth||146 MHz|
|Frequency Step Size||25 kHz|
|Max Operating Range||328.1' / 100 m (Line of Sight)|
|Latency||2 to 2.9 ms (Selectable)|
|RF Output Power||2 / 10 / 35 mW|
|Audio I/O||1 x TA4/Mini XLR 4-Pin Male Unbalanced Input (Lockable)|
|Audio Input Level||8.5 dBV / 7.5 Vpp (Pad Off)
20.5 dBV / 30 Vpp (Pad On)
|Gain Range||-12 to +21 dB (1 dB Steps)|
|Antenna||1 x 1/4 Wave Flexible Whip, Detachable (Beltpack)|
|Battery Type||2 x AA (Included, Replaceable)
1 x Rechargeable (Not Included, Replaceable)
|Approx. Battery Life||8 Hours (Alkaline)
9 Hours (Lithium Rechargeable)
|Display & Indicators||1 x Back-Lit LCD (Battery Status, Channel, Group, Signal Strength)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 122°F / -17 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 165°F / -28 to 73°C|
|Dimensions||2.6 x 3.4 x 0.9" / 66 x 86 x 23 mm (without Antennas)|
|Weight||5.5 oz / 155 g (without Batteries)|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.