Shure CM 6680 F Flush-Mount Conference Unit
- Standard conference units for chairmen/delegates.
- Fully digital audio transmission.
- Daisy chain topology with loop through connections or star topology using junction boxes.
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling.
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes; Automatic, FIFO, Manual and VOX (voice activation).
- Support for 3 microphone interrupt ability modes enabling 'ping pong' mode.
- Auto off of microphones.
- Lockable XLR gooseneck microphone connector.
- 1 high-quality loudspeaker.
- 1 channel selector supporting the floor channel and 31 interpretation channels.
- 1 headphone socket.
- 1 chip card reader for user identification (with SW 6000).
- 1 microphone button with LED indicator for speak and 1 delegate off button with LED indicator for delegates off (chairman).
- 1 microphone button with LED indicators for speak and request to speak (delegate).
- 5 voting buttons for:
- 3-button voting.
- 5-button voting.
- Attendance check.
- Product: #66454
- SKU: CM6680F
The Shure CM 6680 F Flush-Mount Conference Unit is a cost effective solution to compliment the same elegant design of the DC 6990 P touchscreen conference unit. Ideal for permanent or temporary meetings with speech, voting and/or language interpretation functions.
Together with the DC 6990 (as a chairman unit), a complete voting system can be easily implemented providing excellent audio quality.
The DM 6680 F has been designed for use in council meetings, board rooms, conference halls, and meeting rooms – everywhere participants need to hear and be heard. The built in channel selector and two headphone jacks make it a cost effective microphone for bilingual applications where voting is required. The portable conference unit includes Speak/Request buttons with a text overlay allowing you to customise functionality.
|Frequency response (channel selector)||65 Hz-16 kHz|
|Frequency range (loudspeaker)||150 Hz-15 kHz|
|Power consumption||3.5 W|
|Power maximum (loudspeaker)||3.0 W RMS|
|THD||< 0.1 %|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||> 90 dBA|
|Microphone connection||3-pin female XLR|
|Headphone connection||3.5 mm jack, female stereo socket|
|DCS-LAN||Two RJ45 female sockets with auto-termination|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||90 x 235 x 62.6 mm|
|Panel cut-out (H x W)||82 x 215 mm (important: corner radius maximum R3.0)|
|Temperature range||5º to 40º C|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.