Shure KSM8/N Dualdyne Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone (Nickel)
- For Live Sound and Recording.
- Two Ultra-Thin Diaphragms.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern.
- Accurate Frequency Response.
- Flat Off-Axis Attenuation.
- Product: #65957
- SKU: KSM8-N
The nickel Shure KSM8/N Dualdyne Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone (Nickel) is a dual-diaphragm dynamic microphone crafted for vocal reproduction and sound-reinforcement in live performances and top-tier professional venues.
Featuring one of the most innovative cardioid polar pattern microphones that Shure has developed to date, the Dualdyne cartridge of the KSM8 virtually eliminates proximity effect and masters off-axis rejection while providing the signal clarity typical of condenser microphones without processing. This also provides reliability of a dynamic microphone feedback control.
- Patented cartridge design featuring two ultra-thin diaphragms (one active and one passive) and groundbreaking inverted airflow system
- Exceptional control of proximity effect vastly increases working distance without on-axis colouration
- Accurate frequency response due to controlled proximity effect which allows for neutral mid-and-high frequency reproduction
- Off-axis attenuation is flat and broad resulting in superior quality of rejection of unwanted sound sources for increased vocal clarity
- Shock Mount design for exceptional rejection of handling noise without any loss of low frequency response
- Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design lined with hydrophobic woven fabric provides exceptional plosive and wind protection, while offering virtually waterproof protection
|Cartridge Type||Dual-Diaphragm dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz to 16 kHz|
|Output Impedance||300 ohms|
|Sensitivity||-51.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV) at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage|
|Polarity||Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin-2 with respect to pin-3|
|Connector||3-pin XLR male|
|Housing||Die-cast aluminium with paint or brushed nickel finish|
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Nett Weight||11.6 oz (330 g)|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.