Shure SHA900 - Portable Listening Amplifier
- High-Resolution DAC.
- Works w/ Earphones and Headphones.
- Up to 24-Bit/96 kHz Resolution.
- Four-Band Parametric AEQ with Presets.
- Digital, Analogue, and Bypass Modes.
- Product: #65824
- SKU: SHA900
The Shure SHA900 - Portable Listening Amplifier is a premium, stand-alone portable listening amplifier designed to deliver high-resolution audio to "on-the-go" audiophiles and audio enthusiasts. The unit features a USB digital-to-analogue convertor (DAC) that converts analogue or digital audio from portable digital audio sources or computers at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz. With a headphone impedance range of 6 to 600 ohms and multiple output gain structures, the SHA900 is optimised to power any model earphone or headphone. Streamlined controls allow for quick and easy navigation, while the enhanced audio control features an on-board four-band parametric AEQ with five presets and four customisable setting to maximise audio playback fidelity. The SHA900 can process digital audio via micro-USB, analogue via direct line in, or bypass entirely for a pure analogue signal without conversion.
The front-panel display provides easy monitoring of input source, input level metre, battery level, output volume and AEQ settings. The premium housing is constructed from elegantly machined aluminium, while power is provided from an integrated rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery that can be conveniently charged from the included wall charger, or via USB when streaming audio from a computer. Compatible with iOS and Android devices, the SHA900 ships with Lightning and OTG cables, as well as two 1/8" / 3.5 mm cables, an airline adapter, a attenuator, a 1/4" / 6.35 adapter, two security bands, and a microfiber cleaning cloth.
- Connects to digital (USB) and analogue audio sources
- Supports up to 24-bit, 96 kHz digital audio
- Factory and custom user presets
- 4-band Parametric AEQ features five preset settings and four customisable settings to maximise audio playback fidelity
- Input pad
- Enhanced Audio Control provides additional user-friendly options to maximise audio playback fidelity
- Streamlined controls for quick and simple navigation throughout the SHA900 settings
- Multiple output gain structures optimised for both headphones and earphones
- Integrated USB rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery can conveniently charged from provided wall charger or computer, even when streaming USB audio from computer
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices via included accessory assortment, featuring Micro-B to Lightning and Micro-B OTG cables
- Premium Shure fit and finish and construction featuring an elegantly machined aluminium housing, manufactured to exacting Shure quality standards
|Compatibility||Made for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Air 2,iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPod touch(5th generation)
Also compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and Micro-B OTG (On-The-Go) connectivity
|Bit Depth||16 / 24-bit|
|Sample Rate||44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 kHz|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz to 50 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR)||Up to 107 dB (A-weighted)|
|Gain Range||-60 to +17 dB|
|THD + N||0.05% (1 kHz)|
|Output Power||Up to 135 mW +135 mW (16 ohms, 1% THD)Up to 95 mW +95 mW (42 ohms, 1% THD)|
|Output Impedance||0.35 ohms|
|Headphone Impedance Range||6 to 600 ohms|
|Limiter||Selectable analogue RMS limiter|
|USB Input||USB Micro-B Receptacle|
|Line Input||1/8" / 3.5 mm|
|Headphone Output||1/8" / 3.5 mm|
|Charging||USB-Powered: 5 V / 0.5 A to 1 A|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-Ion|
|Nominal Voltage||3.6 VDC|
|Battery Life||Analogue In (BYPASS AEQ mode): Up to 20 hours
USB Input (AEQ mode): up to 10 hours
|Temperature||Battery Charging Temperature Range: 32 to 113°F / 0 to 45°C
Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 135°F / -18 to 57°C
|Housing||Chrome plated aluminium|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||4.4 x 2.3 x 0.8" / 11.1 x 5.9 x 2.1 cm|
|Weight||6.4 oz / 182.0 g|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.