- Closed-Back Design
- Foldable Construction
- Swivel Earcups
- Replaceable Around-Ear Cushions
- Single-Sided Coiled Detachable Cable
- Product: #4980
- SKU: SRH440
The SRH440 around-ear headphones from Shure provide high-quality audio ideal for professional applications, such as studio monitoring or DJ mixing. The headphones have large drivers that provide clear, detailed audio with a wide frequency response. The closed-back design helps to reduce ambient noise while the swivel earcups provide easy single-ear monitoring. The headphones can also fold down for easy storage in the included carrying bag.
The thick around-ear cushions provide long-lasting comfort and are easily replaced. The adjustable headband is generously padded and can fit virtually any head size. The coiled, single-sided cable provides a variable amount of slack and is resistant to tangles. It can also be detached for easy replacement, and has a bayonet clip to keep it securely attached to the earcup. The gold-plated 3.5mm mini plug and 1/4" adapter provide wide compatibility with MP3 players, CD players, computers, and more.
- Ideal for professional applications such as studio monitoring or DJ mixing
- Foldable design for easy transportation
- Swivel earcups for single-ear monitoring
- Closed-back design for excellent noise isolation
- Thick around-ear cushions provide long-lasting comfort and can be easily replaced
- Adjustable, padded headband fits virtually any head size
- Single-sided coiled cable provides a variable amount of slack and can be detached for easy replacement. A bayonet clip keeps the cable attached securely to the earcup
- Gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug with 1/4" adapter for wide compatibility
- Carrying bag included
|Frequency Response||10 Hz to 22 kHz|
|Maximum Power Handling||500 mW|
|Audio Connector||1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS|
|Cable Length||3 m|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.