Shure TwinPlex TH53 Omnidirectional Headset Microphone (LEMO, Tan)
- For Theatre, Broadcast & Speech.
- Lightweight & Fully Adjustable.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern.
- Consistent Off-Axis Response.
- Natural Tone with Robust Low Frequencies.
- Product: #65845
- SKU: TH53TO-LEMO
Sweat and moisture won't stop your signal when you use the tan Shure TwinPlex TH53 Omnidirectional Headset Microphone (LEMO, Tan) omnidirectional headset microphone as your transducer of choice. This ultra-lightweight mic boasts a patent-pending, dual-diaphragm condenser capsule with an omnidirectional polar pattern, yielding full, natural tone and consistent off-axis response along with low self-noise and wide dynamic range. Plus, the swappable frequency caps incorporate a superhydrophobic nanoscopic coating to eliminate sweat-outs and signal drops caused by perspiration.
The full adjustable headset frame offers switchable sides, and features a clutch system that enables the length and pitch of the boom arm to be adjusted at the turn of a knob. The paintable, medical-grade, 1.6mm diameter cable resists kinks while maintaining flexibility, and uses a redundant ground for enhanced shielding. The cable end is terminated with a 3-pin LEMO connector for compatibility with an array of wireless transmitters. The TwinPlex TH53 includes an array of accessories and a storage case.
- Comfortable, lightweight, and fully adjustable headset for use in theatre, broadcast, and speech applications
- Innovative clutch system allows for fast boom length and pitch adjustment at the turn of a knob
- Patent-pending, dual-diaphragm design yields twice the surface area of other subminiature microphones for pristine, natural response, and robust low frequencies
- Improved off-axis consistency produces accurate reproduction regardless of vocal source position or movement
- Low self-noise of 24.5 dBA and wide dynamic range of 117.5 dB for cleaner audio production
- Low sensitivity helps mitigate distortion
- Interchangeable sweat- and moisture-resistant frequency caps prevent sweat-outs due to an invisible superhydrophobic nanoscopic coating
- Paintable 1.6mm diameter cable resists memory effect and kinks
- Dual-redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for longevity
- Includes flat- and presence-response frequency caps, windscreens, attachment clips, and a storage case
|Operating Principle||Pressure Operated|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||142 dB SPL|
|Sensitivity||-45 dBV/Pa at 1 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||117.5 dB|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||69.5 dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level||24.5 dB A-Weighted|
|Output Connector||3-Pin LEMO|
|Cable Length||5.5' / 1.68 m|
|Operating Voltage||5 V|
|Operating Current Consumption||240 µA|
|Length||0.53" / 13.5 mm|
|Diameter||0.22" / 5.6 mm|
|Weight||0.63 oz / 18 g|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.