Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye Autofocus Lens for Canon EOS
- Canon EF Mount/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 180° Angle of View
- Diagonal, Distorted Image
- Seven-Blade Diaphragm
Email me when stock arrives
Producing an expansive 180° angle of view, the Canon EF-mount 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye Lens from Sigma offers a super-wide perspective for creative applications. As a diagonal fisheye, this lens produces a notably distorted image that fills the entire frame, and its minimum focusing distance of 15 cm allows for working with unique perspectives with close-up subjects. Additionally, the bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult and low-light conditions by allowing the use of faster shutter speeds.
- Wide 15mm f/2.8 diagonal fisheye lens is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture facilitates working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Expansive 180° angle of view pairs with the fisheye design to render imagery with distorted, curved lines. As a diagonal fisheye, the image fills the entire rectangular frame.
- Minimum focusing distance of 15 cm benefits working with close-up subjects and allows for producing highly exaggerated perspectives.
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||180°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||15 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:3.8|
|Optical Design||7 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 73.5 x 69 mm|