Sigma Fisheye 8mm f/3.5 EX DG Circular Fisheye Autofocus Lens for Canon EOS
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- One SLD Glass Element
- Unique 180° Circular Imagery
- Internal Focus, AF/MF Selection
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #21332
- SKU: 485927
Presenting an impressively unique 180° angle of view, the Sigma 8mm f/3.5 EX DG Circular Fisheye Lens is a creative tool for producing dramatically distorted, circular imagery. Designed for full-frame-format Canon EF DSLRs, this lens intentionally does not cover the full image frame and rather produces a fully circular image in the centre of a black frame. One Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass element is incorporated in the lens design and helps to reduce some chromatic aberration and colour fringing for increased clarity. The lens also features a close minimum focusing distance of 13.5 cm, along with a 1:4.6 maximum magnification ratio, to enable creative close-up shooting from unique perspectives. An internal focusing design maintains the overall length of the lens during use, and a selector switch allows you to quickly change between autofocus and manual focus settings.
- Circular fisheye design provides a 180° angle of view and produces circular images that do not fill the entire full-frame-format frame.
- One SLD element helps to reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for greater colour accuracy and clarity.
- Minimum focusing distance of 13.5 cm pairs with a 1:4.6 maximum magnification ratio for creating unique close-up imagery.
- Focus mode selection switch lets you quickly change from auto or manual focusing control.
- The lens itself lacks front filter threads but does incorporate a gelatin filter holder at the rear of the lens.
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Angle of View||180°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||13.46 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:4.6|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 73.5 x 68.6 mm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.