Contact us for more information
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Two ED Elements & One Super ED Element
- Two AA Elements & One Aspherical Element
- Nano AR Coating
Capture more distant subjects while keeping your kit lightweight with the FAE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS Lens from Sony . This full-frame lens is designed for use with mirrorless E-mount cameras where it delivers an excellent telephoto zoom range. It also uses a maximum aperture of f/4 to keep size and weight down. Incorporated into the optical design are a series of specialised elements to ensure aberrations are suppressed, this includes two extra-low dispersion elements, one super extra-low dispersion element, two advanced aspherical elements, and one aspherical element. Along with these capabilities, a Nano AR coating will help minimise the appearance of flare and ghosting.
In order to capture fast-moving subjects, the 70-200mm lens uses a dual linear motor system and internal focus mechanism to autofocus. This fast and accurate setup delivers sharp imagery, especially when combined with the built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation. For improved handling, the lens features multiple physical controls, including three focus hold buttons and a focus range limiter. Additionally, the lens has a dust- and moisture-resistant design and comes with a removable, rotating tripod collar for added stability when mounted to a tripod or monopod.
- Designed for full-frame E-mount cameras, this 70-200mm zoom covers a versatile telephoto zoom range that is ideal for portraits, action, sports, and more. Also, it can be used on APS-C format cameras where it will provide a 105-300mm equivalent zoom range.
- A constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also lends greater control over focus position for shallow depth of field techniques.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements and one Super ED element are featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for improved clarity and colour neutrality.
- One aspherical element and two Advanced Aspherical (AA) elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- A Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and colour rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- Dual linear motors and an internal focus mechanism enable fast, responsive autofocus and object tracking. The lens can also focus as close as 3.3' for close up imaging.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation helps to minimise the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilisation system can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilisation for more effective control of camera blur.
- An electronic focus range limiter switch allows you constrain the usable focus range between a set limited range or full for improving focus speed, and three focus hold buttons are also featured to manually stop the autofocus at a specified point.
- Dust and weather-sealed construction benefits using the lens in inclement shooting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- The lens is equipped with a removable and rotating tripod collar for added stability and reducing strain on the camera's lens mount.
|Focal Length||70 - 200mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Sony E|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||34° - 12°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1 m|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:7.69|
|Elements/Groups||21 / 15|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Yes Removable - rotating|
|Filter Thread||Front: 72 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 80 x 175 mm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.
In The Box
- Sony FE 70-200mm f/4.0 G OSS Lens
- ALC-F72S 72mm Front Lens Cap
- ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Sony FE 70-200mm f/4.0 G OSS Lens
- Manufacturer: Sony
- Model: FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS
- SKU: SEL70200G
- RM Product #: 31291