Spypoint Force-20 Trail Camera (Brown)
- 20MP Stills, 720p Video.
- Motion Sensor with 21m Range.
- Trigger Speed 0.7 Sec.
- Flash Range 24m.
- Buck Tracker Antler Recognition.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #72000
- SKU: FORCE-20
Capture 20MP photos and 720p video of wildlife and people with the Spypoint Force-20 Trail Camera (Brown), featuring a motion detection range of 21m.
The Force-20's trigger speed is a quick 0.7 seconds, and its 48-LED, low-glow infrared flash has an 80' range but won't spook game. The motion sensor uses three detection zones and can trigger up to five images per detection. You can also use the time-lapse mode, with intervals from 15 seconds to 30 minutes, for big-picture observation. Your still images will have a timestamp with useful information including date, time, temperature, and moon phase.
Your images will be captured on a user-supplied SD/SDHC memory card up to 32GB, and you can use Spypoint's Buck Tracker web app to filter out photos of does or other animals, so you can quickly find the shots of bucks with racks. The camera runs on eight user-provided AA batteries, or on Spypoint's separately sold rechargeable lithium power pack or other 12-volt source. It comes with a tree-mounting bracket and strap and is equipped with a standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount.
Photo and Video Resolution
- Maximum Still Image Resolution: 20MP.
- Format: JPEG.
- Video: 1280 x 720p.
- Format: AVI.
- Optical field of view: 40°
- Photo: Up to five images per detection.
- Time-Lapse: Intervals 15s/30s/1m/3m/5m/10m/15m/30m.
- Video: Duration 10s/20s/30s/60s/90s.
- Passive infrared motion sensor.
- Detection Range: 21m.
- Trigger Speed: 0.7.
- Multi-Shot Mode: Camera captures up to 5 images per trigger event.
- Built-in, infrared flash with 48 LEDs and 80' range for covert nighttime illumination.
Setup, Display, and Options
- Easy-to-use interface and LCD screen for menu navigation and settings selection.
- Records photos and videos to user-supplied SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB.
- Runs on 8 user-supplied AA batteries.
- Optional rechargeable lithium battery pack.
- Can also operate on 12 VDC external power supply.
- Tree-mounting bracket & strap.
- Standard 1/4"-20 threaded hole.
- Hole for security cable.
- Rugged, weatherproof housing protects the camera from the elements over extended periods of outdoor use.
|Image Resolution||20 MP|
|Angle of View||40°|
|Image File Format||JPEG|
|Built-In Flash||48 x IR LEDs|
|Effective Flash Range||80' / 24.4 m|
|Sensor Type||Passive Infrared (PIR)|
|Detection Range||70' / 21.3 m|
|Trigger Speed||0.7 Seconds|
|Burst Capability||5 Images per Trigger|
|Video Format||1280 x 720p|
|Operating Temperature||-22 to 122°F / -30 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 140°F / -40 to 60°C|
|Memory Card Type||SDHC (up to 32 GB)|
|Battery Type||8 x AA (Not Included)|
|External Power Source Capable||Yes, 12 VDC (Not Included)|
|Security||Holed for Locking|
Mounting Strap (Included)
|Dimensions||5 x 3.8 x 2.7" / 12.7 x 9.65 x 6.86 cm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.