- Stereo input and output
- Crafted with love in the USA
- 9V power supply included
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #70825
- SKU: STR-BLUESKY
Lush, Majestic Reverbs. Insane DSP Power.
The philosophy behind the Strymon BlueSky Reverberator is simple—take a ridiculously powerful SHARC DSP and dedicate it to doing one thing only: producing the lushest, majestic and stunning reverbs ever. Many hours and sleepless nights in the Strymon sound design labs were devoted to developing the complex reverb algorithms found inside BlueSky. Squeezing out every last drop of processing power available.
Whether you're a classic spring reverb fan or a studio rack aficionado, you'll find your mojo here. BlueSky provides three different reverb types, each with three modes, for a total of nine completely unique reverb experiences. BlueSky even delivers an extremely versatile plate reverb, a rarity for a stompbox pedal. A full pre-delay and damping section provides the deep reverb tone shaping. Add the mod and shimmer modes and you're in store for unending reverb bliss. Couple that with 24-bit 96kHz converters and 115dB typical signal to noise, blueSky is equally at home on top of a studio console as it is in front of a tube amp.
- Hand crafted, computationally intense Plate, Room and Spring algorithms
- Normal, Mod and Shimmer modes per algorithm for extremely versatile reverb options
- High Damp and Low Damp controls for über-flexible reverb tone shaping
- Mod mode for a beautifully modulated spring, room or plate reverb
- Shimmer mode for infinite pitch effects "in the tank"
- Dedicated Pre-Delay control to fine tune reflection times
- Favorite footswitch to save a favorite sound
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable "trails" mode with high quality Analog Buffered Bypass
- Adjustable +/- 3dB boost or cut when the effect is engaged
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. 250mA minimum
- Strong and lightweight sky blue anodized aluminum chassis
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 9V power supply included
|Frequency Response:||20Hz to 20kHz|
|Input and Output:||Stereo|
|Maximum Input Level:||+8dBu|
|Powered With:||9V center negative DC supply 250mA minimum|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.