Tascam ML-16D Dante / Analog Converter
- For External Audio, In or Out of Dante.
- 16-Channel Inputs and Outputs.
- 24-Bit, 48 kHz / 96 kHz Format.
- 4x D-Sub Connectors.
- LED Display for Signal Levels.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65766
- SKU: TASCAMML16D
The Tascam ML-16D Dante / Analog Converter is a Dante-focused convertor designed to insert or extract analogue audio into or out of a Dante (Digital Audio Network Through Ethernet) network using external breakout devices that utilise D-Sub format connectors.
The Tascam ML-16D has two D-Sub inputs and two D-Sub outputs, that can be used to connect several devices that utilise D-Sub connectors such as microphone preamplifiers, console mixers, audio interfaces, amplifiers, and other audio devices.
Furthermore, the Dante protocol provides uncompressed, multi-channel, low-latency digital audio over a standard Ethernet network and supports up to 1024 channels of 32-bit / 192 kHz audio over a Cat 5/6 Ethernet system.
- Dante-focused interface for connection of external audio in or out of a Dante audio network.
- 16-channel analogue line input and 16 analogue line outputs (48 kHz / 96 kHz) using 4 D-Sub connectors.
- Dual redundant Ethernet jacks which support both primary and secondary connections.
- Up to 24-bit / 96 kHz quality.
- LED display for signal level and overload per input/output channel.
- Reference level dip switches for selectable dBu level metering.
- Firmware updatable via Dante port.
- AES67 and Revenna compatible.
|Max Sample Rate/Resolution||96 kHz / 24-Bit|
|Host Connection||RJ45 (Ethernet)|
|Analogue I/O||2 x DB25 8-Channel Input
2 x DB25 8-Channel Output
|Digital I/O||1 x RJ45 / Dante In/Out|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz +0.1/-0.5 dB (at 48 kHz, JEITA)
20 Hz to 40 kHz +0.1/-0.5 dB (at 96 kHz, JEITA)
|Sample Rates||44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz|
|Bit Depth||16 and 24-Bit|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC at 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||22 W|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Dimensions||19 x 1.8 x 12" / 483 x 45 x 303.8 mm|
|Weight||7.7 lb / 3.5 kg|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.