Tascam ML-4D/OUT-X 4-Channel Line-Output Dante Converter with Built-In DSP Mixer
- For PA, SR, and Pro Audio Applications.
- 4 Analogue 3-Pin XLR Line Outputs.
- 4 Dante Inputs/Outputs.
- Flexible Routing.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) Power Supply.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65768
- SKU: TASCAMML-4D-OUT-X
The Tascam ML-4D/OUT-X 4-Channel Line-Output Dante Converter with Built-In DSP Mixer is a compact half-rack convertor that can be used to convert 4-channel Dante input/output signals into 4-channel analogue output signals on 3-pin XLR connectors for pro-audio applications.
The ML-4D/OUT-X features level control and is compatible with Dante Domain Manager software, which offers security functions, enables the use of wide-area networks, and provides easy access to Dante systems using already established network infrastructures. With AES67 mode, connection to AES67 network systems is also possible. Two installation brackets are included.
- 4 analogue outputs on 3-pin XLR connectors
- 4 Dante inputs/outputs
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Sample rate up to 24-bit / 96 kHz
- Supports Dante daisy-chain, which allows two Dante Compact Processor models to be connected without a network switch
- Compatible with Dante Domain Manager and Dante AES67 mode
- Flexible scene preset function allows you to work in different area situations (up to 50 presets)
- Two types of user-control software available for Windows/Mac/iOS/Android devices:
- TASCAM DCP CONNECT, for integrators: input/output routing selection, DSP/design/scene settings of the complete system, etc.
- TASCAM EZ CONNECT, for end-users: simple app design for only the necessary functions such as area-volume settings, etc.
- Remote control via Dante
- Half-rack mountable size
- Equipped with indicators that show LAN/Dante connection status and sample rate
- Equipped with signal indicators that monitor analogue output signals
- Configurable reference level (via remote control only)
- Surface-mount adapters for installation under desks included
|Formats Supported||44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, 16/24-Bit, 4 Channels|
|Gigabit Ethernet||1000 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3ab)|
|Cable||Category 5e or Faster STP Cables|
|Connector||3-Pin XLR (1: Gnd, 2: Hot, 3: Cold)|
|Nominal Output Levels||+4 dBu (when Ref. Level Not −9 dBFS)
+6 dBu (when Ref. Level Set to −9 dBFS)
|Maximum Output Level||Switchable:
+15 dBu (Ref. Level: −9 dBFS)
+18 dBu (Ref. Level: −14 dBFS)
+20 dBu (Ref. Level: −16 dBFS)
+22 dBu (Ref. Level: −18 dBFS)
+24 dBu (Ref. Level: −20 dBFS)
|Output Impedance||200 Ohms or Lower|
|Frequency Response||Dante In / Line Out:
±0.5 dB: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (44.1/48 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)
±0.5 dB: 20 Hz to 40 kHz (88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)
|Distortion||0.002 % (when −1 dBFS Input, 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||105 dB (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)|
|Crosstalk||100 dB (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)|
|Dynamic Range||108 dB (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)|
|Power||PoE Class 0
Tascam PS-P1220E AC Adapter (Sold Separately)
|Power Consumption||4 W|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||8.4 x 1.8 x 5.4" / 21.4 x 4.4 x 13.6 cm|
|Weight||30.4 oz / 863 g|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.