Tiffen 49mm Graduated Neutral Density Attenuator/Blender 1.2 Filter (4-Stop)
- Graduated Effect Over Entire Image
- Edge-to-Edge Exposure Reduction
- No Line of Transition
- Reduce Shutter Speeds, Widen Apertures
- 16x Filter Factor, 4 Stops
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65914
- SKU: A49CGNDBLEND12
The 49mm Graduated Neutral Density Attenuator/Blender 1.2 Filter from Tiffen is densest at one edge where it corresponds to a reduction of light entering a lens by 4 stops and tapers to clear at the other edge. Its gradation can be used to selectively darken an image from edge to edge, allowing for wider apertures or reduced shutter speeds. While this graduated attenuator/blender's 1.2 density can be applied to bright skies, the remaining regions of the image are exposed with a progressively decreasing effect.
This filter is constructed using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between two pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, then mounting to precision metal rings.
- Densest at one edge where it corresponds to a reduction of light entering the lens by 4 stops and tapering to clear at the other edge
- Darkens bright areas of an image, such as skies, while the remaining regions of the image are exposed with a progressively decreasing effect
- Maximum 1.2 density corresponds to a 16x filter factor and 4-stop exposure reduction
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity
- Aluminium-alloy filter ring assembly for durability while remaining lightweight
- Rotatable filter ring assembly allows for gradation positioning along the horizon line
- 49mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters
- Plastic case included for storage and transport
|Filter Type||Graduated ND|
|Circular Size||49 mm|
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet||49 mm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.