Tilta R15-100 Threaded 15mm Rod (Black, 4", Single)
- Both Ends Threaded Female
- One Chamferred End
- Lightweight Anodised Aluminium
Email me when stock arrives
Tilta's 4" Threaded 15mm Rod is a 100 mm rod with female threading on both ends. This allows you to use optional threaded rod adapters to extend the length. As a standard practice, Tilta chamfers one end of their rods and leaves the other end with a straight cut. The chamfering makes it easier to slide accessories on the rod, while the end with the straight cut makes for a smoother rod join.
The rod is made from machined aluminium for a balance between weight and strength and then anodised black for wear and corrosion resistance. Please note that there is no industry-wide standard for support rod threading, so when sourcing optional rod extenders, it is best to stay within one brand.
- Lightweight anodised aluminium construction
- The chamfered end eases mounting of rod-based accessories
- Both ends are threaded for extending the length of the rod
|Construction||Lightweight black anodised aluminium|
|Rod Diameter||15 mm|