(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Steadicam Pilot Lightweight Camera Stabiliser.
The new Steadicam Pilot is a state of the art, lightweight stabiliser system designed especially for the modern breed of lightweight cameras from 0.9 - 4.5kg. Video professionals need add only battery and camera of choice as all other required system components are provided for normal operation. The Optional SteadiStand or Turtle Base “C” Stand, required for Steadicam balance and operation, fits neatly in the available soft carry case. The Steadicam Pilot is designed with a lightweight Iso-elastic Arm and ultra low profile vest, lightweight sled with CarbonLite expandable post, low mass gimbal and offers advanced features/benefits with low cost for the Video Professional.
The Iso-Elastic arm is a two-section, articulated, design that can be adjusted while supporting the camera. With this patented, unique design, the Steadicam operator can smoothly and effortlessly raise or lower the arm throughout its 71 cm boom range. The iso-elastic arm is also non-reactive – improving vertical stability and control in all operating conditions, from lock-offs to fast running shots over rough terrain.
The 5.8” LCD monitor is standard and provides good contrast from dark to light situations. The monitor weight and location on the sled assures the operator perfect balance and ease of operation. Utilising a proven Low Mass Gimbal the operator has the ability to capture the fluid movement that only Steadicam can provide. No-tools precision camera stage establishes a solid base for the camera and facilitates smooth adjustment ease from side to side plus fore and aft.
The Carbonlite expandable post and interface to the stage form a solid bond to assure no jitter in the picture as the operator captures those unique scenes. The stage plate is indexed so that the camera can be re-moved and re-mounted without the need to re-adjust the balance. The stage can be easily accessorised with focus motor mount, additional connectors or dovetail type camera plate.
The sled boasts a true three axis gimbal and is equipped with counter weights for balance and positionable monitor, gimbal and battery mounts. Counterweights are provided for balance.
- Frictionless, Silky-Smooth Iso-Elastic Performance
- Huge 71 cm Lifting Range
- One-Touch Lift-Adjustment for each section
- Lightweight Design
- 8" LCD Color Monitor
- CarbonLite Expandable Center Post
- New Arm / Vest Interface System
- X-Y Vernier Adjustment of Stage Plate
- Operates in Standard and Low modes
- Lightweight Iso-elastic arm with 71 cm boom
- New low profile designed vest
- Professional tool-free 3-axis gimbal
- CarbonLite expandable center post
- Positionable Monitor, Gimbal and Battery Mounts
- Affordable cost
|Construction -||Carbon Fiber and Aluminum|
|Load Capacity -||0.9 - 4.5kg|
|Vest -||Low Profile Vest|
|Arm -||Iso-Elastic Arm|
|Head -||Flat Base|
|Docking Bracket -||Yes|
|Quick Release -||No|
|Dovetail Plate -||No|
|Gimbal -||Low Mass Gimbal|
|Monitor -||5.8" LCD|
Pilot System Package Includes:
- Camera Mounting Chassis (Sled)
- Back Pack Transport
- Carbon-fiber Composite Expandable Post
- Docking Bracket
- 8" Color LCD Monitor (Pilot)
- 0.9 - 4.5kg Iso-Elastic Camera Capacity Arm
- Arm Boom - 71 cm
- Low Profile Lightweight Vest
- Locating Screw (Camera Mounting Screw)
- Battery Mount (Anton Bauer)
- Cable - Power/Cable-RCA to BNC
- Micro Adjustable Z-Y Stage
- RCA Video Cable
- Secure Locking Stage Plate
- "T" Handle Allen Wrench
- Counter weights for Balance
- SteadiStand (Optional)
- Owner's Manual (Quick-Start Guide)