Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub 72Product #1484 | SKU VHUBUV/72CH
- 72 x 72 Deck Control
- Fully Scalable
- Up to 18 Interface Cards
- Add Crosspoint, Power Card
- Removable Fan Tray & Fans
The Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub 72 is a customisable rack frame that lets you build your own 72 x 72 SDI size router. Only 5RU high and 6" deep, the Videohub 72 is designed to accept a mix of SDI interface, crosspoint, and power supply cards, as your application sees fit. Add up to 18 BNC SDI or optical fibre SDI interfaces along with a single 72 x 72 crosspoint and power card. Other features include a removable fan tray, full auto standard detection, re-clocking, 3Gb/s SDI support, 72 x 72 deck control, and ethernet/serial control.
- Universal Videohub lets you add SDI interface cards and crosspoints for a fully redundant design that keeps working 24/7.
- With no electronic components on the router motherboard, every single part can be replaced simply by hot-plugging cards.
- Cross-points are monitored constantly, and instantly change when a fault is detected!
- Router control software included free for Windows and Mac OS X.
- Firmware upgrade provided via included firmware updater application.
- Redundant power supply options are available, as well as a GPI alarm for connecting external alarms.
- Router connections preserved and restored instantly at power on independently of host computer.
- When you're ready to upgrade, all SDI interface cards, crosspoint and power supply cards can be installed into the larger Universal Videohub 288 chassis.
|Connections||SDI Video Input: Up to 72 x SDI/HD-SDI, 3Gb/s SDI and ASI. Can be BNC SDI or optical fibre SDI.
SDI Video Output: Up to 72 x SDI/HD-SDI, 3Gb/s SDI and ASI with SDI re-clocking. Can be BNC SDI or optical fibre SDI.
Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of SD, HD or 3 Gb/s SDI. Simultaneous routing of 2K, HD, SD video and DVB-ASI.
Device Control: Up to 72 bidirectional Sony compatible RS-422 deck control ports via breakout cable.
Router Control: Use either RJ45 Ethernet or USB 2.0 high speed interface or Smart Control shared over IP network.
Router Configuration: Use either RJ45 Ethernet or USB 2.0 high speed interface shared over IP network.
RS-422 Control: 1 x input for controlling router crosspoint switching.
Updates: USB 2.0 high speed (480Mb/s) interface.
Re-clocking: On all SDI outputs.
Reference Input: Blackburst and TriSync for SD, HD and 2K.
|Standards||SD Format Support: 625/25 PAL and 525/29.97 NTSC.
HD Format Support: 1080p23.98, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p24, 1080PsF24, 1080p25, 1080PsF25, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p30, 1080PsF30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 720p23.98, 720p24, 720p25, 720p29.97, 720p30, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60.
2K Format Support: 2048 x 1556/23.98/24/25.
SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 310M, SMPTE 425M-A, SMPTE 425M-B, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601.
SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4.
SDI Video Rates: SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition, high definition and 2K. SDI switches between 270 Mb/s standard definition SDI, 1.5 Gb/s HD-SDI and 3 Gb/s HD and 2K SDI.
SDI Colour Precision: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 10 bit.
SDI Colour Space: YUV, or RGB.
SDI Metadata Support: Video payload identification ancillary data as per SMPTE 352M.
SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
SDI Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD-SDI, HD-SDI, 3 Gb/s SDI and DVB-ASI on each input so that each input can be running a different television standard.