(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminium alloy, the Komodo K5 Fluid Head from iFootage is durable, compact, easy to carry. The entire main body is smooth to the touch and is protected from corrosion and wear through anodic oxidation treatment. The main body also has an easy-accessible integrated bulls eye spirit level, allowing you to quickly cheque important verticals and horizontals. With standard 3/8" mount, it is suitable for all tripods and monopods.
The built-in patented high-precision bearing mechanism and original designed bearing mechanism ensures smoothness of camera movement. The tilt and pan movements are smooth and can be quickly locked off and on, thanks to iFootage's patented fluid-head design. The quick release camera plate attachment and locking system is easy to use. The camera safety lock quickly locks the camera plate to the head.
- Load capacity up to 11 lb with 5.3 lb of rebound force
- Quick and simple levelling
- Fully adjustable foam grip arm can be operated on either side of the head
- Security anti-pin prevents the equipment sliding over and falling from the unlocked quick release plate
- Bubble spirit level
- Built-in balance spring to help to support the equipment's weight
- Precise CNC machined structure provides lightweight but solid structure
- High-quality anodised black finish
- Low temperature resistance
|Screw Thread||Base: UNC 3/8-16|
|Mounting Screw||UNC 1/4-20|
|Pan & Tilt Range||Pan: 360°
|Base Diameter||2.4" (60 mm)|
|Height||3.9" (98 mm)|
|Load Capacity||11 lb (5 kg)|
|Weight||1.7 lb (0.8 kg)|