- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- One Low Dispersion Element
- ZEISS T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
Email me when stock arrives
Positioned as an all-around versatile lens for general shooting applications, the silver Biogon T* 35mm f/2 ZM from ZEISS is a flexible wide-angle prime for M-mount rangefinder cameras. Using a Biogon optical concept, along with one anomalous partial dispersion element, distortion is virtually eliminated and chromatic aberrations and colour fringing are well-controlled for a clean, realistic image quality. A T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to minimise lens flare and ghosting, and, additionally, the lens's manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 56 cm away.
- Biogon optical concept benefits the wide-angle focal length by helping to virtually eliminate distortion for clean, realistic rendering.
- One anomalous partial dispersion element reduces chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for improved colour accuracy and clarity.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimise reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and colour fidelity.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 56 cm.
|Aperture||f/2 to f/22|
|Camera Mount Type||Leica M|
|Angle of View||63°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||70 cm|
|Optical Design||9 elements in 6 groups|
|Filter Thread||43 mm|
|Dimensions||Length: 56 mm|