(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D40 16GB DDR4 3200MHz RGB LED RAM Module (2 x 8GB)Product #55692 | SKU AX4U320038G16-DRS |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
As the first DDR4 RGB memory by XPG, the ADATA XPG SPEXTRIX D40 16GB DDR4 3200MHz RGB LED RAM Module (2 x 8GB) integrates stunning performance and visual beauty in an armour-inspired heatsink - perfect for PC DIY enthusiasts, overclockers, and gamers! D40 has been fully tested compatible with popular ASUS AURA Sync software, enabling users to customize proprietary RGB colours and effects to match their systems. In addition, D40 features speeds of up to 4000MHz with support for the Intel X299 platform with an SPD setting of 2666MHz. It is also compatible with AMD AM4 motherboards. With Intel XMP 2.0 and 10-layer PCBs, D40 enhances overclocking as well as system stability. Like all ADATA memory modules, SPECTRIX D40 comes with a lifetime warranty backed by excellent service for maximum peace of mind.
- Mesmerizing RGB lighting – supports ASUS AURA Sync, fully customizable and programmable
- Armor-inspired design with a bright RGB LED strip
- Supports the new Intel X299 platform and implements baseline 2666MHz (via SPD settings)
- Fast clock speeds up to 4000MHz
- Superior power efficiency: 20% less draw than DDR3 (operating voltage decreased from 1.5V to 1.2V)
- Intel XMP 2.0 – more accessible overclocking
- 10-layer PCBs for excellent stability
- RoHS compliant
|Speed||DDR4 2400MHz – 4000MHz|
|Module size||8GB – 64GB
*8GB: 16GB (8GBx2), 32GB (8GBx4)
*16GB: 32GB (16GBx2), 64GB (16GBx4)
|Compatibility||DDR4 2400 CL 16-16-16 at 1.2V|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 85°C|
|Storage temperature||-55°C to 100°C|
|Operating voltage||1.2V - 1.35V|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||138.98 x 47.37 x 7.6mm|