SKU Z370XP SLI
Gigabyte GA-Z370XP-SLI ATX Ultra Durable MotherboardProduct #55713 | SKU Z370XP SLI
The Gigabyte GA-Z370XP-SLI ATX Ultra Durable Motherboard is equipped with SLI/CrossFire support, USB 3.1 Gen2 with Type-C, Intel GbE LAN with 25KV protection, Dual M.2, RGB Fusion, Smart Fan 5
- Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- ASMedia 3142 USB 3.1 Gen2 with USB Type-C™ and Type-A
- Multi-Way Graphics Support with PCIe Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp
- Intel® Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Ultra Durable™ 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
- RGB FUSION supports RGB LED strips in 7 colors
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
- 6 Temperature Sensors
- 5 Fan/Water Pump Connectors
- All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
- Interoperable Fans and Sensors
- Intuitive UI for Fan Control
- Fan Stop
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
- Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers—giving you absolute mastery over your PC. All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
- ALC 1220 120dB SNR HD Audio
The ALC1220 is a high-performance multi-channel High Definition Audio Codec with up to 120dB SNR for crystal clear audio and features such as Smart Headphone Amp, 114dB SNR recording for precise voice chats and hardware decoding of DSD128, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC.
- Smart Headphone AMP
Automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, whether earbuds or high-end headphones to provide optimal audio dynamics—preventing issues such as low volume and distortion.
- High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
- Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE Z370 motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level. LED trace path lighting Illuminates to show the separation of the PCB layers.
- Dual PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
- Performance Fuled by Optane
The GIGABYTE Z370 Platform is the first enthusiast platform that supports Intel’s latest Optane technology. Optane fuels storage performance by acting as a cache drive giving users a significant boost compared to traditional mechanical drives.
- PURE SPEED GIGABYTE Extreme USB 3.1 Motherboards
The ASMEDIA 3142 USB 3.1 controller utilizes 2 PCIe Gen3 lanes, offering a total of up to 16 Gb/s, which means you have extra bandwidth to take full control of the 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 ports. With twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation, and backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 and 3.0, the much improved USB 3.1 protocol USB Type-A connector for better compatibility over a wider range of devices.
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
- 2-Way SLI™ / 3-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics
Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
- Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 4000MHz and Beyond
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4000MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on GIGABYTE motherboard.
- Supports RGB Light Strips in 7 Colors
Personalize your next PC rig to your liking by selecting the color of your choice to illuminate the external RGB light strip. A total of 7 colors are available to make your system appearance unique!
RGB Fusion (Advanced mode)
- RGB Calibration: Different light strips sometimes have different RGB pin definitions, RGB Fusion softwear can relocate each pin location for the best compatibility.
- Lighting Profile: Save, export and import profiles to quickly change effects based on you perference and to share with others.
- Industry Leading Ultra Durable PCIe Armour
The innovative one pieve stainless tseel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforced the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.
- GIGABYTE Patented DualBIOS™ Design
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS™, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', protecting users from BIOS failure due to virus, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
- Start Sulfuration Protection
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
GIGABYTE BIOS & Applications
- Refreshed BIOS: The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
- GIGABYTE APP Center: The GIGABYTE APP Center gives you easy access to a wealth of GIGABYTE apps that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE APP Center allows you to easily launch all GIGABYTE apps installed on your system, check related updates online, and download the latest apps, drivers, and BIOS.
- EasyTune™: GIGABYTE's EasyTune™ is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most. Overclocking to Boost Your Frame Rates Get the highest levels of performance from your PC with easy-to-use GIGABYTE overclocking features.
- 3D OSD: 3D OSD automatically detects and displays your system information during games, allowing you to easily get a hold of your system information without switching between screens.
TriDef® SmartCam | Custom Stream Modding
To facilitate being the full streaming solution each GIGABYTE motherboard includes TriDef® SmartCam software, you are now able to remove backgrounds without the hassle of using a green screen. Through the SmartCam application you can now apply live filters, and fully control your background, not only while streaming, but also through other video applications such as Skype.
Easy to Install "G Connector" Design
The tiny cables of the front panel connectors can be hard to manipulate as space is restricted and indicators being tiny. With the G Connector, you can connect all the FP cables at once, simplifying the process of building your next PC and saving you some frustrations.
4K Ultra HD Support
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel® HD Graphics via HDMI.
HDMI™ - The Next Generation Multimedia Interface
HDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
CEC 2019 Ready
Saving energy, Environmental Friendly The Z370 Motherboards are now ready for CEC 2019! The California Energy Commission(CEC) regulation measures PC systems’ level power consumption. The Z370 Motherboards with selected key components fulfill CEC 2019 power saving requirements.
|Chipset||Intel Z370 Express|
|CPU||Intel Socket 1151v2 for 8th Generation
Core i3 Processors
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor (30.5 x 22.5cm)|
|Memory||4x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 4000(O.C.), 3866(O.C.), 3800(O.C.), 3733(O.C.),
3666(O.C.), 3600(O.C.), 3466(O.C.), 3400(O.C.), 3333(O.C.),
3300(O.C.), 3200(O.C.), 3000(O.C.), 2800(O.C.), 2666, 2400,
2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules
(operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support:
1x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
*Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
|Audio||Realtek ALC1220 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||Intel GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Expansion Slots||1x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot.
When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
1x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
*The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the M2Q_32G connector.
The PCIEX4 slot will become unavailable when an SSD is installed in the M2Q_32G connector.
3x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
|Multi-Graphics Technology||Support for NVIDIA Quad-GPU SLI and 2-Way NVIDIA SLI technologies
Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX and 3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire technologies
1x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_32G)
1x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2Q_32G)
6x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
Intel Optane Memory Ready
|USB||Chipset+ASMedia USB 3.1 Gen 2 Controller:
1x USB Type-C port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
10x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (6 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
4x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
|Internal I/O Connectors||1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1x CPU fan header
1x water cooling CPU fan header
2x system fan headers
1x system fan/water cooling pump header
1x RGB LED strip header
2x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
6x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1x front panel header
1x front panel audio header
1x S/PDIF Out header
2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 headers
2x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
1x Thunderbolt add-in card connector
1x serial port header
1x parallel port header
1x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors||1x PS/2 keyboard port
1x PS/2 mouse port
1x HDMI port
1x USB Type-C port, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
6x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
1x RJ-45 port
6x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Side Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
|Operating System||Windows 10 64-bit|
- Gigabyte GA-Z370XP-SLI ATX Ultra Durable Motherboard
- Z370XP SLI
- Z370XP SLI
- RM Product #:
- Motherboard Chipset:
- Intel Z370
- CPU Socket:
- Intel 1151
- Form Factor:
- Memory Slots: