(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
DECIMATOR QUAD 4 Channel Multi-Viewer with SDI & Composite OutputsProduct #33226 | SKU DECIMATOR-QUAD |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Suitable for use in the field or studio the Decimator QUAD 4 Channel Multi-Viewer with SDI & Composite Outputs provides you with an SD/HD/3G-SDI quad splitter or multiplexer. It features four auto detecting SDI inputs, and outputs to SDI and a downconverted Composite video signal. The unit's built-in down-convertor allows you to select from NTSC or PAL Composite out. Each input is independent and features low latency buffering, which allows the device to display all four inputs on the optional monitor screen simultaneously, even when each input signal is a different format or frame rate. The output signal also supports different aspect ratios being displayed on the screen of your monitor's SDI or Composite input. A rotary encoder and push button selector allows you to navigate and select from the menu option without setting DIP switches or connecting to a computer. The menu functions allows you to select your output format, and a locking power socket minimises the chance of power loss by a kick out of the power cable.
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI Quad-Split with SD-SDI and Composite Outputs
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI 4 to 1 Quad Split or Down-convertor with 4 to 1 input multiplexer
- Selectable Composite video NTSC or PAL output
- Linked SD-SDI and Composite outputs
- 4 x 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs with auto detection (26 Formats supported in total)
- Each quadrant is independent of the others, allowing any 3G/HD/SD format of any frame rate to be displayed simultaneously
- Variable aspect ratios per quadrant
- All 4 inputs can be displayed simultaneously on a single output.
- Full-screen mode allowing any of the 4 inputs to be selected for output
- In Full-screen mode the selected 3G/HD-SDI input is down-converted to either NTSC or PAL and a SD-SDI input is passed through untouched
- An extensive selection of user controllable functions via an easy to use rotary encoder for menu selection. LEDs and a push button can then be used for status and control
- Locking DC Power Socket
- Input status for all 4 inputs
- Output format
- Full screen enable
- Full screen input select
- Output aspect and type of 16:9 or 4:3 at either 90 or 100% of screen size
- Individual aspect format for each output can be set to the same as input, Letter-box or Pillar-box
- Border Enable
- Quad split mode reference of either Free-run or input 1
- The unit features a threaded locking power connector that helps guard against kick outs.
|SDI Input & Output Formats||3G - SMPTE 424M @ 2.97 and 2.967 Gb/s
1080p: 60/59.94/50 Hz
HD - SMPTE 292M/274M/296M @ 1.485 and 1.435 Gb/s
1080p/psf: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98 Hz
1080i: 60/59.94/50 Hz
720p: 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98 Hz
SD - SMPTE 259M @ 270 Mb/s
525i: 59.94 Hz
625i: 50 Hz
|Inputs||SD/HD/3G-SDI: 4 x BNC|
|Outputs||1 x 10-bit SD-SDI on BNC re-clocked
Composite NTSC/PAL: 1 x BNC
Signal Lock and Rate: 4 x
|Power||5 to 32 VDC
Pin Pos Connector
|Dimensions||3.7 x 3.7 x 0.9" / 94 x 94 x 23 mm|