HyperDrive iUSBportCAMERA2 Wireless Transmitter
- Product: #23242
- SKU: SAHDCM2
The HyperDrive iUSBportCAMERA2 Wireless Transmitter permits wireless remote control and monitoring capabilities of your compatible DSLR from a linked mobile device or computer. Using the built-in 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi capabilities, iOS and Android mobile devices, as well as Mac or Windows computers, can be paired to Canon or Nikon DSLRs in order to gain a real time live view image and remotely control the camera's focus, shutter release, and other settings. With touchscreen smartphones and tablets, touch-to-focus control permits exacting placement of focus anywhere within the scene and manual focus with zoom and focus stacking functions are also available.
The transmitter fits inside a compact open housing that is designed to go on the accessory shoe of a DSLR, and also incorporates a 1/4"-20 tripod mount for additional attachment options. Two USB ports are available to enable wireless streaming of movies, photos, music, and documents from a connected hard drive or portable storage device to mobile devices, and a microSD card slot can also be used for remote saving. A backlit LCD screen displays the devices mode and an integrated 3300mAh battery alleviates the need for an external power source, while also doubling as a backup power solution for connected mobile devices.
- Full-resolution photos are instantly, and wirelessly, delivered to linked devices up to 300' away.
- Using an Android or iOS smartphone or tablet, or a Mac or Windows computer, you are able to gain a larger, higher resolution live view image of the scene being recorded by the camera
- Up to 12 distinct devices can be paired at a time, permitting clients, assistants, directors, and other users the ability to view imagery remotely as it is being recorded.
- Linked devices can wirelessly control all camera settings, including ISO, aperture, shutter speed, white balance, and more.
- Remotely trigger the camera's shutter release as well as start and stop video recording.
- The remote live view image and shutter release capability permit you to shoot from a distance, benefitting working in cramped situations or with difficult-to-photograph subjects.
- When working with a touchscreen device, tapping anywhere on the screen when in live view permits exacting focus control. Additionally, manual focus with zoom and focus stacking controls are also available.
- Configure HDR bracketing controls, bulb shooting, self-timer duration, and time-lapse sequences.
- Contents of the camera's memory card can be viewed and modified remotely from a linked device.
- Two USB 2.0 ports enable the transmitter to be attached to external hard drives for wireless media streaming to mobile devices.
- Up to five devices can be streamed to at a time for viewing movies, music, photos, or documents that are saved to an external hard drive. This feature will not stream video from a connected digital camera.
- A microSD card slot accepts microSD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards for content streaming and wireless saving.
- Two-way file transferring is possible with up to 12 different Wi-Fi devices.
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity permits improved transfer speeds up to 4.5MB/s. The built-in rechargeable 3300mAh battery alleviates the need for an external power source and can also be used as backup power for mobile devices.
- Designed to attach to a camera's accessory shoe for easy connection to the camera using the included USB cable.
- A standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount is incorporated into the device's design for additional mounting options.
- A backlit LCD screen displays configuration modes and other device settings.
- EOS Rebel SL1/100D, EOS Rebel XSi/450D, EOS Rebel T1i/500D, EOS Rebel T2i/550D, EOS Rebel T3i/600D, EOS Rebel T4i/650D, EOS Rebel T5i/700D, EOS 40D, EOS 50D, EOS 60D, EOS 70D, EOS 7D, EOS 6D, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS-1D X, and EOS-1D C.
- D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D90, D7000, D7100, D300, D300S, D700, D600, D610, D800, D800E, D3, D3S, D3X, D4, D4S, and Df.
- Client Devices:
- iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac, Windows, or any device with Chrome or Safari web browser.
|Wi-Fi||802.11b/g/n (access point and infrastructure mode)|
|Range||Up to 91.4 m|
|File System||FAT, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, HFS+|
|Display||Monochrome; 132 x 32 px STN with backlight|
|Ports||2x USB 2.0 (480 MB/s)|
|Memory Card Slot||microSD|
|System Requirements||iOS, Android, Mac OS X 10.8 and 10.9, Windows|
|Input Power||10 W (5 V, 2 A); 5-7 hours to full charge|
|Power Source||Rechargeable Lithium-ion polymer (LiPo) battery (3300 mAh); up to 8 hours battery life|
|Dimensions||84 x 72 x 37 mm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.