SKU 3185 Z 00010
(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
AKG C214 Cardioid Studio Condenser MicrophoneProduct #25879 | SKU 3185 Z 00010 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Cardioid Pattern
- 25.4 mm Capsule
- Switchable 20 dB Pad & Low-Cut Filter
- 143 dB Dynamic Range
- Integrated Capsule Suspension
The versatile C214 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone from AKG is designed to record lead vocals, drums, acoustic instruments & guitar amplifiers, in the studio, on stage or in broadcasting situations. Conceived as a cost-effective alternative to the renowned C414 microphone, this microphone uses the same 1" capsule but in a single-diaphragm and cardioid-only configuration.
The transducer features Edge-Terminated Back-Plate technology that allows the membrane to vibrate freely, resulting in a wide frequency range and detailed transients, even at high sound-pressure levels. With the additions of a switchable 20 dB pad and a low-cut filter, the C214 is well-suited for close-miking applications. The low-noise electronic circuitry provides high sensitivity and can handle SPL up to 156 dB, adding up to a dynamic range of 143 dB.
The C214 is a rugged microphone built to withstand the severities of professional studios or the road. The integrated capsule suspension helps reduce mechanical noise and resonance for a cleaner sound. The die-cast metal body with shock- and scratch-resistant finish features a double-mesh grille which protects the capsule and ensures efficient rejection of RF interference without affecting acoustics. The C214 comes with a metal carrying case, a foam windscreen and a spider-type shockmount.
- 25.4 mm large diaphragm with Edge-Terminated Back-Plate technology
- 143 dB dynamic range (up to 156 dB SPL)
- Switchable 20 dB pad and 160 Hz low-cut filter
- Integrated capsule suspension to reduce mechanical noise
- Rugged double-mesh grille for RF immunity but unaffected acoustics
- Spider-type shockmount, windscreen and metal carrying case included
- All-metal die-cast body with shock- and scratch-resistant finish
- Designed, engineered and built in Vienna, Austria
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||81 dB A-Weighted|
|Equivalent Noise Level||13 dB A-Weighted|
|Load Impedance||1000 Ohms|
|Low-Cut Filter||@ 160 Hz|
|Dynamic Range||143 dB A-Weighted|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||2.0 µA|
|Operating Voltage||9 to 52 V|
|Operating Temperature||-10.00 to 60.00°C|
In The Box
- AKG C214 Cardioid Studio Condenser Microphone
- H 85 Universal Shock Mount
- W214 Foam Windscreen
- Metal Carrying Case