(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Audio Technica AT2050 MicrophoneProduct #2577 | SKU AT2050 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Cardioid, Omni and Figure-Eight
- 80 Hz High-Pass Filter
- -10 dB Pad Switch
- Shock Mount and Protective Pouch
The AT2050 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone from Audio-Technica is designed for use in home studios, project recording, and live sound reinforcement applications. It can be used for capturing vocals, general instruments, and speaker cabinets. The side-address condenser microphone features user switchable cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-eight polar patterns for versatile operation. The element and output stage combine to produce a smooth yet natural audio quality with low noise. An 80 Hz high-pass filter switch minimises low frequency hum and other associated noise and a -10 dB pad switch provides more headroom when capturing transient signals that may otherwise cause peak distortion.
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, and figure-of-eight
- Switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- Surface-mount electronics are compliant with the company's consistency and reliability standards
- Includes shock mount and protective pouch
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Figure-8, Omnidirectional|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||77 dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level||17 dB|
|Maximum SPL||149 dB SPL|
|Low-Cut Filter||12 dB/Octave @ 80 Hz|
|Dynamic Range||132 dB|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||4.7 µA|
|Operating Voltage||11 to 52 V|
In The Box
- Audio Technica AT2050 Microphone
- Shockmount for 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter
- Protective Pouch
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review