(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Rode Stereo Video MicProduct #11569 | SKU RODSVM |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Rode Stereo VideoMic delivers true stereo X/Y recording in a compact, camera mountable microphone. The Stereo VideoMic accurately captures stereo ambiance while exhibiting excellent off-axis rejection and signal-to-noise ratio. The small, light weight profile allows quick and unobtrusive mounting on DV and HDV cameras without appearing in the frame.
The shock-mount is attached to the microphone and a versatile shoe mount allows the entire microphone to be mounted to a hot-shoe on a camcorder, boom pole or stand. Replaceable rubber O-rings suspend the microphone on the shock-mount and protect against noise due to movement and handling. A coiled cable terminates to a stereo TRS 1/8" (3.5mm) mini output connection. The Rode Stereo VideoMic is powered with a standard 9 Volt battery. The Stereo VideoMic is an excellent choice for weddings, Electronic News Gathering (ENG), interviews and more.
Stereo X/Y Recording
The Rode Stereo VideoMic features true X/Y stereo pick up for accurate ambiance reproduction. Excellent off-axis rejection minimizes residual noise.
The Stereo VideoMic features a -10dB Pad switch for enhanced headroom and minimal distortion.
Camera and Boom Pole Mountable
The versatile shoe mount allows the microphone to be mounted to camcorders, stands or boom poles.
The Stereo VideoMic features a permanently attached shock mount with a camera mounting shoe underneath. The shock mount features replaceable rubber o-rings that protect against noise caused by abrupt movement and shock.
High Pass Filter Switch
A high-pass filter switch eliminates room ambiance and noise below 80Hz. This results in improved intelligibility while recording around machinery, wind or close proximity.
The condenser element is powered with a standard 9-volt battery.
- Dead Kitten WindMuff
- 3.5mm (1/8") Stereo Cable
- Suspension Shock Mount
- Accessory Shoe
- 3/8" Thread Adaptor
- 10 Year Warranty
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz Selectable HPF @ 80Hz / 12dB /octave
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 115dB (per IEC651)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 79dB (A-weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 130dB (@ 1kHz. 1% THD into 1 ohm load)
- Power Requirements: 9 Volt DC Alkaline
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Output Connectors: Stereo mini jack - 1/8" (3.5mm)
- Right Channel: - Ring
- Pad: -10dB
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80Hz / 12dB octave
- Dimensions: 6.85 x 3.93 x 2.51" (172 x 100 x 64mm) (Length x Height x Diameter)
- Weight: 11.64 oz (330g)
Camera not included