(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Rode NT55 Condenser MicrophoneProduct #11557 | SKU RODNT55 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Rode NT55 is a compact condenser microphone designed to accurately reproduce vocals and general instruments in recording and sound reinforcement applications. The NT55 feature a 3 position Pad switch for added headroom while capturing loud, peaking audio signal. A 3-position low-cut filter switch eliminates low frequency noise. The NT55 is an ideal choice for vocals, guitar, drums, cabinets and more. The NT55 includes interchangeable omnidirectional and cardioid capsules for even further flexibility.
Omnidirectional and cardioid capsules are included for added flexibility.
3-Position Pad Switch
0, -10 and -20dB pad switch enhance headroom and minimize distortion.
3-Position Low Frequency Roll Off
Flat, 75Hz and 150Hz roll-off filter switch minimizes low frequency noise.
What's in the box:
- RM5 Clip
- Omnidirectional Capsule
- Cardioid Capsule
- Metal Case
- 10 Year Warranty
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid and Omnidirectional Capsule
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 121dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 15dB SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 136dB (@ 1% THD into 1k ohm)
- Power Requirements: 48 Volts Phantom
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pad: 0, -10 and -20dB
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: Flat, 75Hz and 150Hz
- Dimensions: 5.70 x .78" (145 x 20mm) (Length x Diameter)
- Weight: 110g (4oz)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review