(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Audio Technica AEWT6100 MicrophoneProduct #2562 | SKU AEWT6100 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Designed for use on professional tours, in stadiums, concert halls, houses of worship and other demanding Audio environments, Audio-Technica’s dual-receiver Artist Elite® 5000 Series provides incredible Audio quality and proven, critically acclaimed performance for artists, broadcasters and presenters worldwide.
With two independent True Diversity receivers in a single full-Rack housing, the 5000 Series conserves Rack Space while providing outstandingly reliable and flexible performance. Two hundred selectable channels are offered in each of two available UHF bands. Receivers may be linked to form a complete system in which the built-in IntelliScan capability automatically determines and sets the best available frequencies on all linked receivers. Equipped with Ethernet ports, the 5000 Series receiver allows computer management and control (software included).
Multiple system configurations are available, with handheld vocal Microphone/transmitters and UniPak™ body-pack transmitters designed for use with Lavalier, headworn and instrument microphones as well as electric guitars.
- Two independent receivers in a single housing
- 200 selectable UHF channels per band and True Diversity reception for interference-resistant operation
- Available in two Frequency bands:UHF Band C: 541.500 - 566.375 MHz (TV Channels 25 - 30) andUHF Band D: 655.500 - 680.375 MHz (TV Channels 44 - 49)
- IntelliScan™ feature automatically finds and sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers
- On-board Ethernet Interface for monitoring and controlling system parameters with included AEW Control Interface software (click to download)
- Advanced Digital Tone Lock™ squelch effectively blocks stray RF; the digitally encoded tone also communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Dual Compander circuitry processes high and low frequencies separately for unmatched Audio quality
- 1/4" external Mute switch Jack allows user to Mute the system quickly and easily
- AC pass-through allows daisy-chain AC hookup with included IEC jumper cables
- Link and coordinate Multiple receiver channels
- High-visibility white-on-blue LCD information display
- Metal full-Rack receiver chassis with reinforced mounting ears and rear Rack mount capability
- All transmitters offer rugged, ergonomic metal bodies, programmable features, soft-touch controls, and 10 mW/35 mW switchable RF power
- All components store up to five preset configurations, with customized "names" if desired
- RF Power Output: High: 35 mW; Low: 10 mW, nominal
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >=110 dB, A-Weighted
- Microphone Element: AEW-T3300: Cardioid CondenserAEW-T4100: Cardioid DynamicAEW-T5400: Cardioid CondenserAEW-T6100: Hypercardioid Dynamic
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA Alkaline (not included)
- Current Consumption: High: 185 mA; Low: 165 mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 6 hours (High); 8 hours (Low), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: AEW-T3300, AEW-T5400: 9.41" (239.0 mm) long, 1.97" (50.0 mm) diameterAEW-T4100, AEW-T6100: 9.33" (237.0 mm) long, 1.89" (48.0 mm) diameter
- Net Weight: AEW-T3300: 9.5 oz (270 g)AEW-T4100: 9.7 oz (276 g)AEW-T5400: 10.0 oz (285 g)AEW-T6100: 9.7 oz (275 g)(without batteries)
- Accessory Included: AT8456a Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp