(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Canon EF 8-15mm f/4.L Fisheye Zoom LensProduct #10970 | SKU EF815U |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM Lens is an L-type fisheye zoom lens that goes further by being the world’s first real fisheye zoom lens that functions as a circular fisheye and full-frame fisheye for full size, and as a full-frame fisheye for APS-C/H sizes. Coupled with excellent dust and waterproofing characteristics with high durability and quality makes this an ultra-high performance fisheye zoom lens.
- Equisolid angle projection fisheye zoom lens
- Newly designed 2 group zoom optical system
- Achieves a fisheye lens with three differing imaging elements.
- Full size: circular fisheye to full-frame fisheye; APS-C & APS-H: full-frame fisheye to ultra-wide (with distortion aberration)
- Uses a UD lens and an aspheric lens to ensure high-quality images with the highest levels of image resolution
- Highly resistant to dust and water intrusion, enabling shooting even in harsh conditions.
- Manual focusing enabled even during AF mode (full-time mechanical manual focus).
- TIPA Awards: Canon EF8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM Lens awarded Best Professional Lens
- Focal Length & Max Aperture: 8-15mm 1:4.0
- Picture Size: 35mm Full size
- Lens Construction: 14 elements in 11 groups
- Minimum Aperture: f/22 (for 1/2-stop increments also)
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 0.15m
- Maximum Magnification: 0.39x
- Dimensions Weight: 78.5 x 83.0 mm 540g
- Included accessories: Lens hood (ET-77), Lens Cap, Lens Case LP1219
For more information about Canon products and lenses click here.
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review