Zeiss Biogon T* 21mm f2.8 ZM SLR Lens BLACKProduct #1620 | SKU 1365651
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- ZEISS T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 50 cm
Balancing a super-wide focal length with a compact form factor, the black Biogon T* 21mm f/2.8 ZM from ZEISS is a versatile lens designed for M-mount rangefinder cameras. Its wide-angle design is complemented by a Biogon optical concept, which nearly eliminates distortion for well-corrected, accurate rendering. A T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater colour accuracy and contrast in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, the lens's manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 50 cm away.
- Biogon optical concept benefits the super-wide focal length by helping to virtually eliminate distortion for clean, realistic rendering.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimise reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and colour fidelity.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 50 cm
|Aperture||f/2.8 to f/22|
|Camera Mount Type||Leica M|
|Angle of View||90°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||50 cm|
|Optical Design||9 elements in 7 groups|
|Filter Thread||46 mm|
|Dimensions||Length: 64 mm|