3 Legged Thing Equinox Leo Carbon Fiber Tripod System & AirHed Switch Ball HeadProduct #46125 | SKU LEOSWITCHKIT
- Micro-Traveller Tripod with Pro Functions
- Suitable for Photo & Video Applications
- 12 - 140 cm Total Height Adjustment
- 35 cm Folded Length
- Detachable Leg Usable as Monopod & More
Featuring five leg sections and two column sections, the compact Leo from 3 Legged Thing is a micro-traveller tripod providing professional functions for your photo and video applications.
The Leo can be adjusted between a low-level angle of 12 cm and maximum height of 1.3 m, and fully folded at a length of only 35 cm, which can fit in many carry cases and secured to many messenger bags. The included ball head adds another 9 cm to the Leo, bringing the total maximum height to 1.4 m. The Leo also has a detachable leg that you can use as a monopod, mic boom, camera boom, or selfie stick. The detachable leg has a 3/8"-16 thread on each end. The Leo weighs only 1.5 kg and supports up to 30 kg when set up at a 23° leg spread, which is considered normal. At 55° it supports 20 kg, and at 80°, 10 kg.
The two-section centre column can also be inverted, so that you can have the camera mounted upside-down, as low to the mounting surface as you wish by lowering the tripod height, or you can raise the tripod height. The centre column has a 3/8"-16 mounting screw on it, which can be removed and instead secured into the 3/8"-16 threads on the detachable leg. Otherwise you can attach the included ball head onto the screw (or optional tripod heads).
The included Equinox AirHed Switch Ball Head has an 36.7 kg load capacity, Arca-type compatible quick release mechanism, rubber-padded camera plate with a 1/4"-20 mounting screw, 3/8"-16 tripod mount thread on the bottom, bubble level, and ergonomic tightening knob on the side.
The Leo includes standard rubber feet but also supports optional 3 Legged Thing spiked and claw feet. The Leo employs 3LT's ParaLock lock system, designed to prevent accidental disassembly and provide additional stability and better grip.
The Leo is made from 100% Pure Stealth Carbon Fibre, which consists of eight layers of tightly woven carbon. It's constructed with a focus on optimum weight-to-strength ratio. Its furnishings are precision-milled from aircraft-grade magnesium alloy.
Leo Tripod Legs
- Micro-traveller tripod providing professional functions for your photo and video
- Features five leg sections and two centre column sections
- Adjustable between a low-level angle of 12 cm and maximum height of 1.3 m
- Fully folded at a length of only 35 cm
- Easily fits in many carry cases and secures to many messenger bags
- Includes a detachable leg that can be used as a monopod, boom, or selfie stick
- Weighs only 1.45 kg
- Supports up to 30 kg when set up at a 23° leg spread
- Centre column can be inverted and camera mounted upside-down
- Includes standard rubber feet but supports optional spiked and claw feet
- Made from 100% Pure Stealth Carbon Fibre, which consists of eight layers of tightly woven carbon
AirHed Switch Ball Head
- 36.7 kg load capacity
- Adds 9 cm to the height of the Leo
- Arca-type compatible quick release mechanism
- Includes rubber-padded camera plate with a 1/4"-20 mounting screw
- 3/8"-16 tripod mount thread
- Bubble level
- Ergonomic tightening knob on the side
|Head Type||Ball Head|
|Base Mount||3/8"-16 Thread|
|Camera Mounting Thread||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Quick Release Plate Type||Arca-type|
|Number of Bubble Level(s)||1|
|Independent Pan Lock||No|
|Load Capacity||10 kg|
|Maximum Working Height||131 cm|
|Minimum Working Height||12 cm|
|Folded Length||35 cm|
|Materials||Carbon Fibre, Magnesium Alloy|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Leg Positions||3 Positions|
|Leg Diameter||2.3 cm|
|Centre Column Sections||2|
|Centre Column Diameter||26.0 mm|
|Lateral / 90-Degree Centre Column||No|